Bomba Thompson

And usually that means the people are taking them

jesus, do you believe in the tooth fairy too?

4 Likes

Bomber T, is very fortunate he wasn’t jailed or worse.

Most people who make comments, wouldn’t have any idea what’s happens and what it is like to get mixed up in something sinister like this. When they do discover they are in and want to get out they then find out once in the business, it is hard to extract yourself.

2 Likes

I doubt Bomba had any choice in having a drug dealer living in his house, taking a suitcase to someone connected to drugs about to be deported.
He did what he could by locking away his part of the house.
As I understand it he did not have trafficable quantities of drugs in his possession.
I’d say he was being blackmailed in one way or another and it could have extended to threats to his family. I suggest also he became unreachable and isolated from the world he had once lived in.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sounds like the hard luck story of any drug dealer in the clink tho doesn’t it?

This is a 3 time premiership winning coach and premiership captain. He’s a hard nut and a leader of men.

Pretty capable of telling a drugo to ■■■■ off.

Let’s just call it what it is eh.

I love Bomber, like I still love flawed characters that play the sports I love well.(and aren’t full of hate). That blokes all love and care.

Also gave the Best press conferences ever.

2 Likes

It is not that simple, even if it seems so to you. Once upon a time there were rules even amongst crims, known as honour amongst thieves. Today there are rules but less so. With drugs freely available and with the introduction of ice, it has made jails very dangerous places inside and outside, equally as dangerous if they are the circles a person moves in. Drug addicts do not have any code, other than using, getting what they want, when want they want it.

Once involved in any way, which includes simply being apart of the same family, you cannot tell “a drugo” to just p1ss off. Not if you want your family to remain intact and injury free. How would I know? A member of my family, was involved with heavy duty criminals, its not a pleasant experience to have the Police run through your house in the early hours of the morning and rip your house apart looking for something and finding nothing. No apology, no nothing until the next time.

Our family member, passed sometime go. Fortunately, our visits by the law and others stopped and we moved. To people who think its easy, really you have no idea what its like because in these circumstances, you have no power to control anything.

8 Likes

Two times a premiership coach.

This man is speaking the truth.

Effectively three…

84, 85 and 93 premiership player

4 Likes

Um.

That doesn’t look great.

It was a very, very odd thing to say without something additional to place it in the context of a legitimate commercial venture

4 Likes

Absolutely love Albert. Was lucky enough to see him play twice. Was pretty much the sole reason my first decent guitar was (is) a Telecaster.

1 Like

Spilling his guts to Tracy Grimshaw on ACA this Monday night

Oh dear they are bound to twist that however they see fit.

3 Likes

Another poor decision.

9 Likes

Don’t see what he has to gain from going on a program like that.