Bomberblitz Caps -- Last chance

Think it looks great. Like the subtlety of the logo. I’ll buy a couple if they become available.

Is this a lid on thread?

Is this a lid on thread?

Get out.

Maybe put #standbyhird on the back?

Nah.

Could resurrect this design on a cap... 

any chance you could do a mock up of that design with Bomber instead of Finish and Blitz instead of Rep, with the sash blank?

Is this a lid on thread?

Get out.

If your doing a coat, I could get it on my way out?

I like the logo but not a cap person so wouldn’t order one.

It’s a shame the AFL would probably sue you for doing merchandise because hour stuff looks better than a lot of the official stuff.

Is this a lid on thread?

i larfed

any chance you could do a mock up of that design with Bomber instead of Finish and Blitz instead of Rep, with the sash blank?

Good idea. I do wonder if the club would have a problem tho. It's not an official logo but it is part of their marketing.

I like the logo but not a cap person so wouldn't order one.
It's a shame the AFL would probably sue you for doing merchandise because hour stuff looks better than a lot of the official stuff.

Not a cap person either but some people like it.

Darli suggested beanies - would that be difficult to organise? would be cool!

Darli suggested beanies - would that be difficult to organise? would be cool!

cap yes, beanie , pass

And how about it be just a Blitz cap. No tricky "look mum, next I'm gonna name a hairdressers" slogans.

I don’t wear caps all that often either, but might purchase one anyway as a representation of my second family, Bomberblitz.

I really like the idea of having an in house joke on there, like the above ’ Finish ya Rep’.

Also, logistically may not be possible, but it would be great if it came in 2 different versions.

Lid On & Lid Off

Could have Finish ya Rep on 1 side, and on the other 1 of Lid On or Lid Off.

Let’s face it, we do spend a lot of time on Blitz talking about the existence of Lids, or even the necessity of Lids.

Bomberlitz briefs?

Beat me to it.
I know, blitz trousers with HOW MANY GOAL? on the ■■■■.

logo you suggest has no recognisable connection with the Club/Team what so ever.

Any logo that did would go close to a breach of copyright.

I realise that.
What I meant was that it's better to have no logo than an unrelated one. As Bltn suggested, one of our blitz 'jokes' would be good.
I'd buy one regardless.

logo you suggest has no recognisable connection with the Club/Team what so ever.

Any logo that did would go close to a breach of copyright.

That initial design is just too corporate. Looks like something you'd bring home from a "golf day" with some merchant bank.

I would suggest it needs to be more club colours.

A bit of style; No silly slogans. There is no slogan that covers more than a small portion of bltz time/members.

Would it be possible to (at a reasonable price I guess) individualize each one with either the membership number or username of the owner?

I think it should be colored fully in red, but not to capacity.

Not bad. I like the idea of the logo and nothing else. Subtle, non-descript but recognisable due to the colours.

On board. I like simplicity and longevity with my caps. Nothing too cringe inducing please. I want to be able to wear it in 5 years time and not have to explain the out dated joke behind the slogan on my cap.