Bomberblitz Caps -- Last chance

will the peak have 8 stitches?

On board. I like simplicity and longevity with my caps. Nothing too cringe inducing please. I want to be able to wear it in 5 years time and not have to explain the out dated joke behind the slogan on my cap.

Yeah, I want to actually wear this cap as an item of clothing. To a bbq, up the street, to a cafe or a bar. I'm 30 odd years old and I don't want to be advertising a brand name (which is why I like the logo, it's just a cool symbol), or wear a novelty hat. The brighter the colours the less things I can wear it with. The secret society thing is cool too. I'd like to be able to give people a nod at games if I saw them wearing one.

I hate my members caps/scarves because I can only ever wear them to the footy (it feels like Im wearing a costume) and then I usually don't bother because I just feel like another sheep. I'd rather wear my yankees lid thats in red'n'black.

It seems most people want different things, and as you said it's probably not going to be of great quality (like a Flexfit cap) so I'm probably dreaming if I think it's going to look any good fashion wise, but the pics at the start of the thread are great.

Each to their own, but count me in for whatever, I love blitz and ill always chip in my support.

Can you incorporate a Star Wars theme somehow?

Not bad. I like the idea of the logo and nothing else. Subtle, non-descript but recognisable due to the colours.

Spot on. That was the idea. Recognisable but not too clever or stupid.

Apologies if I've overlooked it but what about t-shirts?

OK

Maybe put #standbyhird on the back?

I already liked this but now I'm plus one-ing it.

Flexfit caps are the way to go. They are great hats and customs are great.

On board. I like simplicity and longevity with my caps. Nothing too cringe inducing please. I want to be able to wear it in 5 years time and not have to explain the out dated joke behind the slogan on my cap.

Yeah, I want to actually wear this cap as an item of clothing. To a bbq, up the street, to a cafe or a bar. I'm 30 odd years old and I don't want to be advertising a brand name (which is why I like the logo, it's just a cool symbol), or wear a novelty hat. The brighter the colours the less things I can wear it with. The secret society thing is cool too. I'd like to be able to give people a nod at games if I saw them wearing one.

I hate my members caps/scarves because I can only ever wear them to the footy (it feels like Im wearing a costume) and then I usually don't bother because I just feel like another sheep. I'd rather wear my yankees lid thats in red'n'black.

It seems most people want different things, and as you said it's probably not going to be of great quality (like a Flexfit cap) so I'm probably dreaming if I think it's going to look any good fashion wise, but the pics at the start of the thread are great.

Each to their own, but count me in for whatever, I love blitz and ill always chip in my support.

Correction - lower your eyes, tap the side of your nose twice with your right index finger, continue walking, do not break stride. Remember, the first rule of Bomber Blitz ....

If they are on black maybe red stitching on the outside of the logo or even white to make it pop a little more.

Will there be a clash strip design? As in 4 different shades of red and a slashing black pinstipe with everyones favourite Darren Bewick # 10 embossed.

If they are on black maybe red stitching on the outside of the logo or even white to make it pop a little more.

this isn't masterchef mate....

Correction - lower your eyes, tap the side of your nose twice with your right index finger, continue walking, do not break stride. Remember, the first rule of Bomber Blitz ....

Rule number 6. There is NO rule number 6. Rule number 7:.....

Not bad. I like the idea of the logo and nothing else. Subtle, non-descript but recognisable due to the colours.

Spot on. That was the idea. Recognisable but not too clever or stupid.

the simpler the better for me (even just the logo is enough)

I'm in 

Oh you won't remember "how many goal?" In 5 years time? Booooooooooooooo. How many fish brain?
Ok I'm offering only stupidity, scuse.

i'm in love the idea

Some googling reveals you can order custom embroided flexfits…

yep, was just looking as well. a mate had some made for his bridal party.

any chance you could do a mock up of that design with Bomber instead of Finish and Blitz instead of Rep, with the sash blank?

Good idea. I do wonder if the club would have a problem tho. It's not an official logo but it is part of their marketing.

That's a good court case. Unaffiliated Essendon fan group which runs the biggest non aligned fan website gets sued for breach of copyright over use of shape of border on a tee shirt.

It would be like Cadbury suing over the colour purple (which they have done and lost).

I like the Koala's idea.

Yer, no one ever says Jetta 0 touches anymore.
And I'm sure there won't be a Lid Off Thread in 2019.
Oh, and finish your rep, that was forgotten about almost instantly.
In all seriousness, I love the idea of being able to embroider the username in small red stitching on the back.
Whether that level of personalisation is possible, I'm not sure.