Bomberblitz Live Reaction Cast

Well despite a few issues syncing our broadcasts it seemed to go well.

Stay tuned

4 Likes

Well here goes nothing.

From my listening back it appears there are some small audio issues at the start of both the 2nd and 4th qtrs but they do correct themselves pretty quickly.

Each qtr was recorded individually and I have popped them into a play list on my sound cloud.

Please let me know your feedback because that’s pretty much going to determine if we do this again.

Lastly a huge thanks to @dingus and @wimmera1 for helping get this off the ground. Even if this was only a once off it was good fun.

1st Bounce is @ 6.10. Most other quarters start about 30 seconds on the resumption of the recording.

4 Likes

im still disappointed I didn’t get a run

3 Likes

We had enough problems syncing the broadcast without needing to go back in time to WA.

But legit, I’ll get you in on the next one (if there’s a next one)

3 Likes

Despite your good form in the twos, the selection panel favoured the older heads to steer us through.

I reckon you could add X factor though.

10 Likes

The quality is better than I thought. Il watch the replay tomorrow with this on

1 Like

Good luck syncing it :smiley:

Also, yes listening back the quality was better than I thought I’d get from the free call recorder I downloaded.

On that point @scotty21, is it worth noting a time stamp for the first bounce in each file?

Yes, it probably is. I’ll do that and edit the post above

1 Like

For those trying to sync up with a replay the 1st bounce is at 6.10 in the first file. All other quarters start about 30 seconds after the recording resumes

Also, if you’re ginger you avoid listening to this

1 Like

As if they can work Soundcloud.

2 Likes

Looking forward to listening, I imagine it’s 120 minutes of rueing the lack of tags?

2 Likes

This comment alone makes me want to listen.

1 Like

Horse and Wob for the next edition, please.

1 Like

Just had a proper listen. How do I put this… It has potential. I suppose your intention was for the audio to be listened to whilst watching a replay of the the game but without the benefit of vision, it’s ok. If one of you were to call the game with the other two providing special comments, that would be good. The more colourful the special comments, the better.

2 Likes

Yeah we have to be careful with “calling the game”. I looked into the AFLs rules around it and they are very tight and very difficult to navigate

If it upsets the AFL then DO IT.

10 Likes

Surely parody laws and not monetising it would make you safe?

We were very conscious of Not doing a play by play, and I think the ‘call’ suffers for it.
Hopefully it’s something that evolves next year.

1 Like