Bombers Bite Back

It's heresy I know, but I actually liked the grey. Assuming we couldn't have the proper jumper
Jeeezus, couldn't you admit to being a country Catholic priest in the 70s or something else more palatable?
It's heresy I know, but I actually liked the grey. Assuming we couldn't have the proper jumper
Jeeezus, couldn't you admit to being a country Catholic priest in the 70s or something else more palatable?

So what were country Catholic priests wearing in the 70s?

Not all of them but a few of them - Raincoats with pockets full of boiled lollies.

Their knobs and any alter boy’s ring.

In the 70’s when they wanted to get a nun pregnant, they would shave her head and dress her up as an alter boy.

Where’s the “HATE” button?

It’s in the Caroline Wilson thread.

so bad i like it

1 Like

Where’s the “HATE” button?

Over in the SAGA thread .If there’s any left .