Bombers Blitzed by the Orange Team R23 2023

Positives from today’s game; the end of the debate about whether it is better to make finals or not. End list.

5 Likes

Absolute farking disgrace

11 Likes

Still too expensive.

3 Likes

Absolutely pathetic.

The only good part of the match was listening to @scotty21 stream with @wimmera1 and @dingus . The 3 of them have great chemistry together. Very entertaining

This whole club can tongue punch my fart box

When Scott eventually gets the sack he can have nobody to blame but himself. When you have no selection integrity you deserve every bit of criticism you get

44 Likes

Still rebuilding
It pi55es me off we had pick 1 in an ordinary year for stars and three top 10’s the year of covid Ina very ordinary draft.

5 Likes

After today surely we qualify for a priority pick?

8 Likes

That was diabolical. The bride completely stripped bare.

List needs about 12 changes. Probably more. There’s possibly half a dozen players absolute max on our entire list that I can imagine being a premiership player.

We’re going to be playing for the 2024 equivalent of the Harley Reid Cup, aren’t we?

Bottoming out is probably the best thing that could happen… remove any pretence that this list is in any way competitive or acceptable.

16 Likes

Highlights.

Langford kicked 50 for season.
Home made pizza was delicious.

Lowlights.

Whole game.
Probably blood pressure / cholesterol.

13 Likes

I can’t believe I stayed until the final siren to watch that pathetic performance. I actually think that tops the last pathetic performance I saw up here when we were smashed by the swans last year.

3 Likes

Looking over the contract data:

The following are out of contract at end of 2023.
Alistair Lord
Andrew Phillips (retiring)
Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti
Brandon Zerk-Thatcher
Cian McBride
Darcy Parish
Dyson Heppell
Harrison Jones
Jaiden Hunter
Jye Menzie
Kane Baldwin
Massimo D’Ambrosio
Nick Bryan
Patrick Voss
Rhett Montgomerie
Will Snelling

Meanwhile, the following are contracted to end of 2024
James Stewart
Sam Weideman
Dylan Shiel
Matt Guelfi

So many of the slugs in todays game are list cloggers who will be gifted games in 2024.

Sadly, it appears that any club terminations this year will be kids who have been denied opportunity (by said list cloggers) and players like Bryan and Parish who have been linked to other clubs (and who frankly have little to gain by hanging around).
Time for Hepp and Tippa to pull the plug.

5 Likes

You_Doodle_2023-08-19T09_42_49Z

2 Likes

I don’t feel like we missed out on finals at all after today!

5 Likes

Honestly needs to be a meeting where they go “look, we’re in for a 3+ year rebuild, if you don’t want to be here, that’s okay you can ■■■■ off”

Sell the farm, start again. We’re going nowhere.

23 Likes

Margin actually flattered us

1 Like

How many of our players would be in the starting 22 of the top sides?
I’ll say it again- too small, too skinny, poor skills

17 Likes

Probably because it is

no blood pressure- over after 5 minutes

1 Like

Someone actually need to do this

7 Likes

needs to be sackings . no words . no explanations, no apologies ,

4 Likes