Bombers pubs/bars?

There is one only - Campeon Hay Uno Solo - Se Llama Colo Colo

Before the game, at the MCG, the Cricketer's Arms on Punt Road is good.  Or there is The Royal... if that floats your boat.  Both packed prior to big games.

For Etihad Stadium, I've found The Mail Exchange, just across from Southern Cross Station, to be a good venue for a pint or three pre-game.

Cannot believe my luck… after a long time, I will be back in Melbourne. Looking forward to that immensely. and the black/red guernsey is already in the luggage. Trouble is, I am touching down on the Saturday, the very same day the Bombers take on Sydney at the SCG, hence no chance of being at the match.

It looks like I will be based in South Yarra, and looking at the Precinct Hotel and the Botanical seem to be closest. It’s been a while since we started this thread… are these places still likely to see a good turn-out from Bombers supporters for the match vs the Swans?

Cheers and up the Bombers!
+++KrautBomber+++

2 Likes

This thread is very efficient.

The Peel.

Nah, they’re playing the Tigers v Cats game

Making the best of the day/defeat. A cheap beer in the Royal Hotel (of all places). Up the Bombers!

PS: Literally stumbled into this. Did not have an inkling of an clue about the “concept” of this place. Honest! :grimacing: