BomberTV

That was fantastic. Great to hear what Tim had to say at the end.

A little bit funny & a little bit creepy

A little bit funny & a little bit creepy http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2015-09-25/btv-yeah-definitely

That’s great.

Jobe’s laugh is a little creepy!

They need an “obviously” one also. That video would never end!

What happened to the control buttons on BTV? No play/pause anymore?

Would be very interested to know how much (if any) archival footage the club have got? Stuff that isn’t on youtube already especially.

I miss Hirdy

Yeah! Definiley

Bring back the Hangar on Fox Footy channel next season!

Bring back the Hangar on Fox Footy channel next season!
like this!

Forget The Hangar bring back the Bomber Show with Sarah Jones.

Just wanted to say that the VFL coverage this year has been excellent. Pity 7 dont’ show the games outside of Victoria, but the club’s efforts have been really appreciated.

Would be very interested to know how much (if any) archival footage the club have got? Stuff that isn't on youtube already especially.
We can never have enough. Always looking to get more!

Tom any idea I can’t watch videos on the clubs website, but I can on all other websites including utube.
I am using windows 10.

Thanks Bomber TV for the snippet of footage from the intra club match but alas we have been waiting a long time for good news.
Would love to see a bit more especially of the newbies, Parish, Francis, TIPPA etc. And I’m sure we would all love to see what Hams got up to in the first quarter.

Thanks for the glimpses of light

How come BTV videos are no longer duplicated on youtube?

Doesn’t it?

Doesn’t it?

Hmm… ok I’ve been made to look foolish.

Until 1 week ago, there hadn’t been a video upload since the fixture announcement. But looks like they have started again recently.

Doesn’t it?

Hmm… ok I’ve been made to look foolish.

Until 1 week ago, there hadn’t been a video upload since the fixture announcement. But looks like they have started again recently.

Spot on. They must have forgot about it.