Boxing Thread

I’m not the man I was several years ago either but I’m still capable.

As for Money, he has taken on and belted the top ranked or near enough contender since 1998.

Since the last century.

To compare him to A Mundine is grossly unfair.

Clearly Pacman is not what he was but still capable of winning. Will be looking for a venue to watch this one.

I was planning on watching it at the Allblack estate.

Now what am I supposed to do?

Pacman trains at the hotel l was staying at in Baguio. Prior to my last trip there l had not seen any of his fights, but l managed to catch up with a few. This will be no stroll in the park for either fighter. The whole of the Philippines shuts down while the fight is on, and the crime rate apparently drops to about zero. Even the women take a huge interest in him. l have no idea who will win, but l am hoping Manny gets up.

What’s a battle?

Paquaio wont be able to land enough significant shots to rattle the champ. Hes just too well rounded and silky. His defensive counter punching is something other worldly.

Mayweather by unanimous decision.

PAC by Ud.

Mayweathers not the same. Looks good when he fight slow footed/ slow hands speed fighters like Maidana, Guerero and a drained Canelo. Get him in a ring with a fast fighter with decent power and superb footwork and mayweAther will be expose.

Easy win for PAC.

Money.

Money.

Money

mo money

Choco winning in the 6th round by TKO.....What a waste of time
However the Blake Furguson v Turner fight was good. Lots of big hits.

So what's next for choc?

Anyone getting up early on Sunday to hopefully see an Aussie become the heavyweight champion of the World for the first time?

As a lover of Boxing this is one of my most eagerly awaited date on the calender

Klitschko is unbeaten in 10 years but I give Leapai a huge chance, has the most destuctive punch in boxing, gives up 15cm in reach but if he get him up against the ropes and get stuck in early he could cause some real damage.

Have ordered it on Foxtel and undercard kicks off at 6am, main fight should be around about 9am, cant wait

The Guardian unofficial card has Maidana ahead after 4.

http://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/2015/02/20/mayweather-pacquiao-boxings-richest-cakewalk/#./?&_suid=1424477839090013642502913844645

Its ON!

He’ll be able to buy the MGM Grand when he’s done with Pacquiao.

I was planning on watching it at the Allblack estate.

Now what am I supposed to do?

Could you get past security

So that’s what D Tua does now?

Drives Taxis

maybe