Boxing Thread

Agree this fights come a little late.

I’m doing the right thing by the inlaws and backing Manny again, even though its true he isnt the fighter he once was. Too much bullshit in his life that he needs to get rid of, trying to be a politician, rock star, sponge like entourage,and Jinky…

I do think that if he can nail mayweather with a couple early, the odds will start swinging to his favour. make no doubt, Manny still hits ■■■■■■■ hard.

Money

Heart says Manny but just can’t see how he can do it

You’re heart can’t be trusted.

A good heart these days is hard to find

I admire Money, would still like to see him get whipped. Also dont think it is possible.

Money to win in the 8th

Heart says Manny but just can't see how he can do it

lol

• Lead left followed by the right hook.
  • do a 3 punch conbo then pull out.
  • stay out of the lead right of May
  • once Money feels the ropes, let him have it.

Plenty of ways PAC can do it.

As for the fight…Let’s be honest here, no way Money uses the shoulder roll (fav defensive stance) for this fight, PAC is a southpaw and will land the left all day if he does. This means money will be forced to use a high gaurd, which takes away some of his body punching and that lethal lead right. Manny will be Manny, fast straight left then turn and use the right. Hard to see and hard to defend against, unless your name is Marquez. Also don’t think Money can see that left. cotto (when he was slow and big 154) landed a lot with his left against Money and Mayweathers power is ■■■■, can’t ko anyone legit in 147 and 154. PAC got ok power.

No way PAC loses this, Money looks good against slow footed, slow hand speed fighters (good match making at his end) And looks exposed against fast left handed fighters (Judah, Corrales).

Only chance Money got is to run and pot shot his way to win rounds. But PAC is pretty good at cutting of the ring and will land enough or be aggressive enough to win rounds under the judges eyes.

PAC to win by points 116-112 somewhere around there. Will be an easy win.

You’re drunk.

Strange that boxers who have 48-0 record, always fight boxers who suit their style - It’s never a case of the 48-0 boxer have rare talent and skill.

Money’s record stands at 8-0 against lefties.

Soon to be 9-0.

Money

Money

Money by unanimous decision.

Anyone got a stream?

Can’t find any!

http://www.dailydot.com/sports/manny-pacquiao-floyd-mayweather-fight-live-stream-free/

Couldn’t find a good one… keeps dropping out

Money…run away. …run away…
What a weak ■■■■ you are moneyweather.

I scored it a bit closer than the ringside judges did but…

…Money

Money...run away. ..run away.. What a weak ■■■■ you are moneyweather.
The Filipino was outsmarted.

Fought at Mayweather’s preferred pace and when he had chances, (4th rnd) couldn’t capitalise.

Afterall, boxing is the art of not getting hit. Mayweather does it better than all others.

48-0

Money