Boycott Francis Leach - SEN Morning Shift (Mods please move to Sorry Saga Forum if appropriate)

I used to like listening to SEN. Yeah I know there is some crap on there but you do get your fill of sports news and chat and that's what I like. In particular I liked waking up to the breakfast show.

On Tuesday I decided not to listen (having read on twitter about the guilty verdict). That day and each day since I haven’t had the radio on in the morning and have instead played a nice calming cd in the car on the way to work. I feel a lot better.

Death metal bro, death metal

I did that a few times at games last year when I was on my own. Just stick Obituary or Entombed on - completely blocks out wankers.

Just picked up Deicide’s first album on CD - used to have it on cassette. ■■■■■■■ killer.

I have a better Idea, Good old fashioned activism. Get a list of their sponsors and bombard them with emails of discontent. Thats what can hurt them if half of Essendon supporters, it would have a massive impact, on the show and the radio. Someone with more time than me, should listen to their program , get a list of the sponsors / advertisers, then get an email list together. Draft a nicely worded email publish it here, and let nature take its course. Pass it around to all your essendon friends, Could do the same for any other program on any media outlet.
Im sure it would have an effect

Surely worthy of a caption competition

3RRR in the morning for me, they know nothing about footy, nor do they care. Love it!

You might even hear some new local music that you will enjoy.

The Breakfasters, have long been a part of the staple diet.

Who the ■■■■ is this bloke? You need psychiatric help of you are still listening to that station.

Who the ■■■■ is this bloke? You need psychiatric help of you are still listening to that station.

That’s no language for a lady!

What’s a sen?

I need new sports talk back to listen to while I jog in the morning. Back to music I guess…

Save me Watto, you’re my only hope.

I need new sports talk back to listen to while I jog in the morning. Back to music I guess...

RSN 927 is okay if you must listen to something.
Michael Christian, Mick McGuane and Adam White.

You still get some nuffies ringing up but at least the hosts aren’t encouraging them to actively hate on people.

Safest option is music. At least you won’t start the day in a crappy mood.

Wishes he was metal

Who?

SEN are going down the same path as Masters hardwhare stores,soon to be gone irrelevant finished unemployed.

I need new sports talk back to listen to while I jog in the morning. Back to music I guess...

RSN 927 is okay if you must listen to something.
Michael Christian, Mick McGuane and Adam White.

You still get some nuffies ringing up but at least the hosts aren’t encouraging them to actively hate on people.

Safest option is music. At least you won’t start the day in a crappy mood.

Why on earth anyone wants to listen to sport talkback radio is beyond my comprehension.

I listen to RSN first in the morning as I find the guys on there ok, but will flick to SEN after 7.00 sometimes. Did this this morning and lasted less than 5 minutes. Leach is an international standard ■■■■. Actually said to a bloke at work today that I have to give up talk/sport radio. RRR and the ipod in the car from now on.

I now tune into ABC News Radio. Footy used to be my escape from all the bad things in life the world. Ironic now that I would rather listen to world problems…

Spotify is the answer.

I don’t mind SEN in small doses.
Usually only listen to Tim Watson on morning glory and David Schwartz and someone else when they have Robbo as a guest but also when they have that quiz close to 7pm.

But I haven’t listened to it since early December.
Might give it a chance when footy season starts, but until then, I have no interest listening to them.

Wow, you kooks have stamina, I haven’t listened to AM radio since 1980 when I realised FM had stereo and tuned in to 3RRR.

He's a saint kilda supporter right? Sour grapes anyone?

Saints fan who grew up in Broady and went to St Bernards, surrounded by Bomber fans.

I grew up in St Kilda. Do I sound as twisted as him?

Obviously a CBC boy. Yeah, you’re twisted.