Boycott Francis Leach - SEN Morning Shift (Mods please move to Sorry Saga Forum if appropriate)

Had to ring JJJ once to complain when he* announced Spiderbait’s Black Betty as being a cover of the Ram Jam song. …oh, Leadbelly, yeah, um…

Anyway, have never listened to SEN and I’m not about to start.

*Think it was Leach but could have been Kingsmill - many years ago now

Grudge holder. Like it.

Avowed in January to avoid SEN pre-midday and have honoured that vow.

Are Bartlet’s ratings down as well? I have less issue with specifically him , rather its Smith and Denham that i refuse to listen to. But collectively they can all rot.

Down to 3.1, epic lol. Bartlett doing the best of them as well.

Coaches box is a stupid idea, surely only the fans of the coaches club would listen?

I quit nearly all AFL related media this year, including SEN.

Only watch next day torrent of Talking Footy cause Tim is on and AFL360 on the nights Hepps is on, and then only for his segment

Anyone watching Footy Classified please go cut yourself.

I quit nearly all AFL related media this year, including SEN.

Only watch next day torrent of Talking Footy cause Tim is on and AFL360 on the nights Hepps is on, and then only for his segment

Anyone watching Footy Classified please go cut yourself.

I watch Talking Footy too, not just because of Tim, but also because I enjoy the show and they don’t go trying to shove agendas down the viewers throat. I’m with you, the rest is dead to me.

Are Bartlet’s ratings down as well? I have less issue with specifically him , rather its Smith and Denham that i refuse to listen to. But collectively they can all rot.

I’m convinced G Denham is performing a pantomime act on Wednesday and Thursday mornings with KB. I don’t think we’re supposed to take him seriously.
Grudge holder. Like it.
Not sure about a grudge, but it has always ■■■■■■ me off when people are paid to make public announcements and can't get their facts right. Some don't learn from their mistakes either, let alone acknowledge them (we all make them after all...). Don't know why I can't shake my naive expectation of integrity.

not that I’m in a position to listen to kb’s show but he is the fkn last show I would listen to on SEN.

His sidekicks/guests are the biggest pieces of sh-t for humans involved in the sports media industry. DO NOT LISTEN.

Unfortunately Francis Leech must have been bullied as a child because if ever a guy had a chip on his shoulder about everything thing it is him. I used to listen to the morning program when going to work because I liked Tim Watson's banter and sense of humour.

I was driving home from the supermarket this afternoon and switched over to SEN and they have Mark Allen and Daniel Hartford on the Drive Home Program. They didn’t know that Paul Hamilton was now working for the AFL and The Weapon at KPMG. Hartford commented "that would be very odd, if true). I couldn’t get through.

Unfortunately for us the media are unbelievably ignorant of the facts of the saga. The old mate of mine, a Bomber, who died recently had a great saying about these parasites “No brains and happy without them”

you can't graft brains into monuments.