Break the swear filter - Review thread v Woofers

And woosha , you can fark off if I hear anything about “learning from this.” Nothing to learn. It was a dogshit performance.

27 Likes

WE ARE ESSINGTON WE ARE ESSINGTON

5 Likes

■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■!!! ■■■■ ME!!! IM GONNA ■■■■■■■ SPEW!!! FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!

2 Likes

McGrath?? Worst game for EFC no doubt.
Hardly a touch to half time.

This is one of the worst losses in last few years, yet not one bit surprising.

Mediocrity is our signature. Putrid acceptance of being pure ■■■■■.

1 Like

I could feel this sort of performance in my waters. That is the saddest thing.

10 Likes

Remember when you called the doggies a pissant club? What’s below a pissant?

2 Likes

Why aren’t we injecting a couple of kids into the mix, instead of bringing back.useless footballers like Myers?

2 Likes

If Hooker is not put back where he belongs the coach needs to be sacked. Play players in positions that they are suited too. Come on Woosha show some balls and say it didn’t work…

13 Likes

We were still in it up until joes brain fart and we didn’t deserve to be. Should have been a 10 goal loss. We are garbage. Recruit mids ffs

4 Likes

Kind of sick of hearing “the dogs wanted it more”. At what point will we start wanting to win more?!

Hope they club gets absolutely burned in the media this week. ■■■■■■■ disgrace. We honestly looked slow and disinterested the whole game.

I’ve got a home/away reserved seat but there is no way I’m going next week. The club doesn’t deserve constant support until they actually address their issues.

1 Like

Gosh darn it. What an assembly of silly gits we are.

4 Likes

If there’s one thing I’m certain of, this club was missing someone with pure “indifference”. BRING LANGFORD IN!!!

3 Likes

Fkn disgusted

Fk the coaches, especially the dud in charge

Fk the players for putting in such a pea hearted pathetic performance

Fk the happy clappers who think everything is great

Fk Joe for doing probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen an Essendon player do

10 Likes

Because we are having a premiership tilt :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb and say we didn’t play the way we wanted to play. Probably even some players didn’t play their roles. Just a guess.

4 Likes

A lot of “on the ball” posters on here (more so than the alternative forum) … I think this was a fairly predictable result for many of us.

The game is played mostly above the shoulders… and this result is a slight indication of that. But I reckon we’re just nowhere near good enough and there will be a fair few results like this in 2018 with intermittent rays of hope.

The media should come after us this week… as they should’ve after the Fremantle game. We had many of them fooled during the pre-season and many will put the microscope (deservedly) over the club.

3 Likes

I liked the look of Hooker back in the last quarter

Brown out Lav in would be a good start.

McGrath also looks better in the backline.

2 Likes

Atleast the top up players in the saga year showed heart. We are a gutless bunch of pea hearts and it starts with the coach and leadership group. Hope members vote with their feet from now on as it appears money is all the club is concerned with.

10 Likes

Can’t wait for all the happy clappers to say the boys tried and that this effort is acceptable.

■■■■ you all, you are what’s wrong with this mediocre club.

5 Likes

I’ve tried to support you David Myers but you are a crab of the highest order.

7 Likes