Break the swear filter - Review thread v Woofers

Burn the club and every single player and coaching staff currently listed to the ground

We are a cancer. Start again

Great result - could have easily been 10 goals lol.

5 Likes

Apparently you said it in response to the changes after the brisbane loss last year being Out: Langford, In: Myers

3 Likes

ahead of my time.

1 Like

ADD 2004: made finals, lost 2nd week, finished 13th in 2005. That is a very sobering post SR.

Fair to say no apology will be required :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Like Crawford saying on the podcast the other week, that Clarkson would ask every player questions and expect them to give correct answers about the game plan or he’d go off at them. The players studied hard to know the plan through and through as they feared getting it wrong in front of him and the whole team at meetings.

1 Like

You’ll get there on woosha too… have no doubt. I’m always patient, put up with the abuse and snarky posts and then smile to myself when the wheel turns.

I think woosha will start to feel some heat this week which will hopefully be enough to keep Hooker down back. Next week is going to be a mountain no matter where he plays though…

X all that made me want to stick my fingers down my throat. Joke.

Actually took me 30 seconds.

Go to your summary in your profile and it displays your most liked post. Was 3rd most liked

Yeah I forgot it was one of my best ofs.

1 Like

Unfortunately we just don’t have the calibre.

A lot of people on this forum criticised me during trade period.
I questioned the clubs decisions to go after stringer, saad and smith instead of what we needed - ball winning midfielders.

I used to criticise our team a few years ago.
I would criticise guys like Melksham, Hibbered, Hocking, Stanton, Howlett.
I’d call them one dimensional and one paced.

However, at least the ■■■■■■■ would go in hard and ■■■■■■■ win the ■■■■■■■ ball. They would tackle and get angry. Name one person on our list who is intimidating? No one.

We are a weak side who has a weak culture driven by a captain who has a laid back country attitude.

3 Likes

It seems most of my highly liked posts are ones with appropriate gifs or images.

1 Like

Thought he did well not to totally rant about the mids total lack of ability to provide decent inside 50 numbers.

Im disappointed my most like post doesnt involve pelicans are chicken nuggets.

Its me calling J.Sellwood a cheating ■■■■

One of my top liked posts is a candidate for an old homophobicish thread we had years back :smiley:

At least it’s still on brand

Don’t let facts get in the way of a 24 nugg

1 Like

Pathetic, No hope whatsoever, never have I seen us play such crap footy in my life. Embarrassing.

it’s hard to be a bombers fan right now.
Sometimes’s I wish I’d listened to my mother and went with Richmond instead