Break the swear filter - Review thread v Woofers

Sack Xavier Campbell, it starts at the top.

Didn’t have the balls to wait to see how this year panned out before resigning Woosha.

Apologized to the players when they couldn’t pull their finger out.

Sorry this cuckold ■■■■ is the worst thing to lead our club since the 70’s

6 Likes

Can we get a mid that puts on some farking pressure

1 Like

Try as he might, don’t think I’ve ever seen Stringer break a tackle for us.

1 Like

Dude please deflect more, I attended every game in 2016. More than most can say. anyone defending that performance and deflecting onto supporters that demand change are the real problem.

Legit had more fun in 2016

19 Likes

Sack the lot of them…the cheats and all. I said this when we were suspended, clean out the entire club.

What makes me angry is that we can cheat, play awfully for 15 years, show no heart as club and yet still make a profit as a business. Club doesn’t care about the fans or the sport…they just want the ■■■■■■■ bucks. PATHETIC.

1 Like

We lost because we have too many trucks in our 22. The game has changed. we need to cut 3 of them. You choose… Hooker, Bellcho, Brown, Stewart, Joey & Goddard.???

1 Like

Who can we get around the pick 4/6 range? Probably another Half-back flanker most likely…

2 Likes

That’s the reason I will NEVER buy a reserved seat.

He’s right, we well and truly sucked today.

I don’t like to demean our players, but something better change or I can again kiss another season goodbye.

John Worsfold, probably cringing inside that he signed on again, that performance was farken terrible and it ain’t the coach.

Oh and Hooker back please, our backline is woeful…

1 Like

Dont Forget
2013 made finals, kicked out,

1 Like

How are you demanding change? By continuing to go to the football? By posting on Blitz? Mate, supporters aren’t the problem. They can support how they like.

1 Like

When we play these kind of games it’s because we play dumb football. We play dumb and make poor decisions. We don’t seem to have a system. We don’t think our way through a situation when we are under pressure. We don’t seem to be able to stop and think about how to find a way to control the play. To stop and think about hitting targets and get things back on even terms.

For me that has been our problem for many years, we have this dumb football mode.

6 Likes

The game plan is not working at all. The players are confused whether in the back line with the ball, the mids with the ball or even the forwards with the ball!

We are looking so scared to not follow the game plan that the players natural instinct is being overturned. As an example have a look at Heppell and Zerrett. These were two of our best but moving it along at any cost is simply costing us big time. Sometimes the person without the ball looking forward has to tell the guy with the ball to hold it. There has to be some compromise that it can’t always be this super attacking football.

Last two weeks we’ve been made to look very silly by teams with less experience. The game plan is just confusing our players too much. Perhaps the game plan is just too complicated or too demanding. Sure can you blame the players for the execution, a bit, but if the player is so confused and so scared not to execute the plan then there is a major issue.

Our leadership group needs to sit down with the coaches and have a chat. What’s happening out there is just not acceptable.

Seems as though our training is a bit light on contact. Quite a few players are scared to take the contact and want to move the ball on before it comes. Good teams take the contact to block for the free player.

Pretty sad state of affairs out there. Just imagine for a second in the first quarter the bulldogs were 8-1 instead of 1-8.

4 Likes

And we’ll play him forward.

1 Like

Its only round 3…

5 Likes

Sorry guys. It’s my fault. I’m not demanding change and may also be accepting mediocrity.

6 Likes

The more I think of it the more I think we should get Hirdy back. For many reasons.
Show Hird the respect he deserves
Stick it up the AFL and
Get this club back on track playing good footy while we still have the players.

FMD

14 Likes

I still have no clue what our actual game plan is. The lads looked confused out there today. If they move the ball fast and directly through the corridor (the exciting brand we have become used to) they get criticised by the Senior Coach for moving the ball too fast. Huh? OK, so this week, they decided to slow things down. Play proppy, stagnant footy. Lazy, off the side of the boot kicks, that handed the ball straight back to the Doggies or put the receiving player under enormous pressure to collect the ball off the turf. What a wonderful idea that was. And, sorry, Woosha’s main job is to coach. Once again, very few positional changes. Did very little about the extra Doggies player in our forward line. Was Superman as a player, but is Clark ■■■■■■■ Kent as a coach. They need to work out a specific game plan and stick with it. Players had no idea today. And FFS, skills training this week on the track.

1 Like

It’s Woosha.
It’s Neeld.
It’s because Hooker doesn’t play CHB anymore.
It’s because Joe can’t kick.
It’s Xav.
It’s the saga.

Spare me. It’s none of those things, and it’s such lazy analysis to even suggest it. We’ve been awful for getting towards 20 years, most of which none of those above were a factor. And before that, we were an up and down side as well, in almost every season other than 2000.

I don’t know what’s wrong but I do know it’s just about time to turn the whole place upside down and start again.

10 Likes