Breaking Bad Finale - spoilers

Might as well restart this.

Im up to season 4 episode 2, ■■■■■■■ loving this ■■■■. Want to hurry up and knock off the next 15 episodes quick smart to get up to season 5 part 2.

Last episode I watched was when Gus sliced the throat of one of his henchmen. I liked season 1 but thought season 2 dragged along a bit but geez Season 3 exploded.

Its on about now in the USA, 

Who ever sees the torrent 1st post it here.

On showtime at 6.30pm tonight for those with Fox

Cant wait to watch it, been watching since first season was shown in the US...so good

http://eztv.it/ep/46976/breaking-bad-s05e09-hdtv-x264-asap/

That is a direct download? What is that .exe file do? 

after I saw the .exe file I went to pirate bay.

after I saw the .exe file I went to pirate bay.

I got the asap file in about 10 minutes from pirate bay,. My wife is working night shift tonite at the hospital, so we are going to watch it now. 

What a first episode! :D

Just finished watching the latest episode. 

HOLY ****.  Didn't expect it to move quite that quickly, [spoiler]I thought it would build up to Hank and Walt having their first confrontation over the next couple of episodes... Nope, straight into it![/spoiler]

Going to be pretty action packed from here on out I think!

I thought it was a fair bit of a non-event of an episode other than the last 5 minutes.

A bit like Dexter with Deb, we don't want to spend the whole time watching Jesse battle with emotion and killing himself with drugs (if he starts on that again). 

Final confrontation was good. Strange how he put his hand to God and saying it wasn't him, then 45 seconds later he threatened Hank.

I thought it was a fair bit of a non-event of an episode other than the last 5 minutes.

A bit like Dexter with Deb, we don't want to spend the whole time watching Jesse battle with emotion and killing himself with drugs (if he starts on that again). 

Final confrontation was good. Strange how he put his hand to God and saying it wasn't him, then 45 seconds later he threatened Hank.

[spoiler]I got the impression that he was putting his hand to God and mentioning the cancer to show that Hank had would have a hard time getting anyone to believe him?

[/spoiler]

That is a direct download? What is that .exe file do? 

it's just the EZTV url for the torrent.. no exe when i click on it : http://eztv.it/ep/46976/breaking-bad-s05e09-hdtv-x264-asap/

Wow!!, wasnt expecting that so soon

tread lightly

[spoiler]I got the impression that he was putting his hand to God and mentioning the cancer to show that Hank had would have a hard time getting anyone to believe him?

[/spoiler]

Yep, that's how I saw it.

This is gonna be an epic finish. 

Was a great first episode!

[spoiler]And he says to Hank, "If you dont know who I am then you dont know what I am capable of"....Whoa!! Nice threat. I cant begin the amount of tension now between Hank knowing and the rest of his family knowing.[/spoiler]

Is there 8 episodes in the finale? Or 6?

[spoiler]And he says to Hank, "If you dont know who I am then you dont know what I am capable of"....Whoa!! Nice threat. I cant begin the amount of tension now between Hank knowing and the rest of his family knowing.[/spoiler]

Is there 8 episodes in the finale? Or 6?

8 episodes in 2nd part of season 9.

1 down 7 to go.

Fist pumped when Hank hit him.

I might have misheard it but did Hank say "I will put you under the jail". BA.