Breaking Bad Finale - spoilers

Fist pumped when Hank hit him.

I might have misheard it but did Hank say "I will put you under the jail". BA.

Nope, you didn't mishear it, he definitely said "I will put you under the jail"  epic scene.

Breaking Bad. Breaking Good

I loved the line.

"I need you to believe me" inferring that if Jesse didn't, Walt would be forced to clean up a lose end!

Typically tense and sporadic episode.

I watch it and my knuckles go white.

Worth it just for the Star Trek script.

Watched it last night- loved the last scene. Epic

Finally up do date, love it. Though I miss Gus and Mike.

Unbelievable first episode, and not at all what I expected (which I think is the best thing about BB).

The real question is, once it finishes, what new show will step up and take the mantle of best show on TV?

Previous holders of the title:

The Sopranos (1999 - 2002), was the holder of the title until it was usurped by:

The Wire (2002 - 2008) 

Breaking Bad (2008 - 2013)

And nobody give me Walking Dead (which is very good, but not in this company) or Mad Men or anything like that...

Called it last year, reckon BB goes past The Wire, but no one else was having it.

Called it last year, reckon BB goes past The Wire, but no one else was having it.

Yeah but what if it ends like a Cerberus riddle?

I hope the finale is amazing, but I could handle it being hilariously awful. What I'm worried about is mediocrity.

BB is brilliant but not better than the Wire. That show's vision and breadth gets it over the line for me.

BB is brilliant but not better than the Wire. That show's vision and breadth gets it over the line for me.

And I think that's the argument I had with YT at the time. I think The Wire's broader scope makes it stick out more but I think BB trumps it in the moment to moment scenes.

Yeah but what if it ends like a Cerberus riddle?

I hope the finale is amazing, but I could handle it being hilariously awful. What I'm worried about is mediocrity.

The guy from Supernatural sold him the machine gun. They're half way to a great finish.

I'm already brainstorming food ideas for a BB finale viewing party so it'll be great no matter what. 

Major prediction. Hank will die from natural causes. Just watching season 2 re runs, hank has major health issues under extreme pressure. Will happen again

Don't forget the opening scene from last week though DD. The opening scene always informs the final scene.

Don't forget the opening scene from last week though DD. The opening scene always informs the final scene.

Good point. But there are just too many indicators concerning hank's heath to ignore it.

Melbourne represent.

http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/breaking-bad-illegal-downloads-topped-by-aussies-20130817-2s325.html

Melbourne represent.
http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/breaking-bad-illegal-downloads-topped-by-aussies-20130817-2s325.html

GET AROUND US

What channel is it on on Fox?

Only reason I don't watch my shows on Fox (Dex, etc) is because I'm fairly certain all the good ones are on the 400's channels? And like most people I know I have the deal with all channels bar 400's