Breaking Bad Finale - spoilers

I really think I need to rewatch everything again. Was a little bit clueless with the risin durry.

I really think I need to rewatch everything again. Was a little bit clueless with the risin durry.

My girlfriend has been trying to catch up as she came to the show late, so I've been rewatching the whole thing with her over the last 2 months. Has helped a lot! 

i am the one who guacs 

I watched that Talking Bad show afterwards.

It was a bit Meh, but I did learn one thing about Saul’s name…

S’all good, man.

Is walt jnr going to be home?

It was a bit Meh, but I did learn one thing about Saul's name...
S'all good, man.

Yeah watched it as well, thought that 'S'all good man' was quite funny.

Also, from watching it I get the feeling Sam Jackson is actually nuts,

I watched that Talking Bad show afterwards.It was a bit Meh, but I did learn one thing about Saul's name...S'all good, man.

Yeah watched it as well, thought that 'S'all good man' was quite funny. Also, from watching it I get the feeling Sam Jackson is actually nuts,

How weird was he? He seemed more drug-farked than snoop dog.
He actually ruined that episode I reckon.

While Jesse would logically still have his suspicions about Walt's involvement in Brock's poisoning, it seems illogical that he would continue to link the poisoning back to the ricin when he was clearly told by the doctors (and understood) that the poisoning was caused by the plant instead.

I thought the ending was great but it seemed like a bit of a strange realisation to me.

It was a bit Meh, but I did learn one thing about Saul's name...
S'all good, man.

When they said the talking bad show I thought they were talking about Robbo on 360

I saw the 'hank and marie' meme before I got the chance to watch the episode, so I only had my imagination to lean upon to think of what they could've been watching on that screen.

So ... it didn't end up being as big of a shock as it could've been.

l have watched to the end of series 3, probably time l caught up on the rest of it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fewNb7dFTGE

Ha ha! That’s great.

I saw the 'hank and marie' meme before I got the chance to watch the episode, so I only had my imagination to lean upon to think of what they could've been watching on that screen.

So ... it didn't end up being as big of a shock as it could've been.

I briefly saw on Facebook a "Hule" related post, so all episode I was waiting for Hule to do something epic...

Not sure whether the build up has influenced my expectations, but I've been just a tad underwhelmed and had a couple of 'as if' moments during these three episodes. Maybe it's a calm before the storm thing being built but I'm not quite feeling it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bmxmr-KMqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mVq_4BA5DQ

I think a few people may have missed or forgotten a few things that happened and so have missed how Jessie put it all together.  Main thing is he always had his suspicions.

Rough events are:

Jessie has ricin in smoke in his pack so he can use it on Gus.

Jessie goes to Saul's and unknown to him, Hule picks his pocket and gets the ricin then put the pack back in Jessie's pocket

Brock gets sick and it‘s suggested it is poisoning, Jessie checks the pack and the ricin is gone

Walt goes to Jessie place and Jessie holds him at gun point as he suspects Walt is behind the disappearing ricin, and accuses him of taking it

Walt convinces Jessie that Gus is behind the whole thing and they need to kill him

A few other bits and pieces happen

Turns out that Brock was poisoned by Lilly of the valley (Walt you're a bad man)

Jessie talks with Walk about how it wasn't Gus, (But he had to go right?) so where the hell is the ricin

Jessie is relieved but spends hours looking for the ricin around his house and car.

Jessie rings Walt and says he's worried he can‘t find the ricin.

Walt comes over and puts the ricin in Jessie's vacuum.

Jessie empties his vacuum robot thing (For the third time) and ricin is magically there

Walt leaves - with the ricin

Makes perfect sense Jessie would go back to his original that that Walt did it. 

Finally caught up.. what day do new episodes come out?

Today around 2.30

I can't wait that long.