Breaking Bad Finale - spoilers

Hang on, where the hell was Walt Jr during that episode? Was he Scrooge McDucking on a pile of pancakes somewhere?

Hang on, where the hell was Walt Jr during that episode? Was he Scrooge McDucking on a pile of pancakes somewhere?

he goes missing a fair bit doesn't he.

He is a teenager...probs out doing meth

Will Jesse roll over and talk or will he still be loyal?

What's gotten into him anyway? He wanted out and now has developed a concience about taking drug money? He split with the latest bird and the son, wanted out of the business and now just does nothing at all, just stoned off his face. Im predicting he will do something massive in the lead up to the last episode.

Though I still can't get out of my head the first scene of the new season where Walt comes back to New Mexico with the beard and a full head of hair, his current house is now abandoned the fences are up, then his next door neighbour comes out and is stunned to see him. I can't wait 6 more episodes!!!

I sorta forgot why Jesse was ■■■■■■ too. Wasn't it about how they killed the kid?

Mike’s death got him down.

I thought this too, but then remembered his breakfast addiction..He went off the rails from here.

I thought this too, but then remembered his breakfast addiction..He went off the rails from here.

:lol:

Marie wasted all that effort fighting over Holly when she could have easily lured Walt Jr to her side with the promise of breakfast. 

They were talking about his college in the first ep. So maybe he's away. He is going to go spastic when he finds out about his dad

They were talking about his college in the first ep. So maybe he's away. He is going to go spastic when he finds out about his dad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

torrents are up

Cheers. I love Mondays.

Holy ■■■■■■■ ■■■■! This show is getting crazier by the second.

Holly ■■■■ balls!

U mad Jesse????

How did he work it out though? I thought he ingested the berries, not the risin. How has the risin come back into this?

Jesse doesn't know Walt used the plant and not the risin. He just thinks Walt did use it because its now missing.

Jesse doesn't know Walt used the plant and not the risin. He just thinks Walt did use it because its now missing.

I think I am too dumb to watch this show. I got confused. Jesse knows that it was berries that Brok ate, so why is he linking it to the risin?

I completely forgot about all that ■■■■. 

So they made the fake cigarette with the Ricin in it... right? And Walt pinched it off Jesse so he could somehow poison Brock? And Jesse never realised until he just saw the cigarette was missing. Then why did they have that stand off before about it?

Also did Brock die? I forgot

Good to see, Walt Jr make his heroic return to the screen. He almost didn't cry this ep.

I completely forgot about all that ****. 

So they made the fake cigarette with the Ricin in it... right? And Walt pinched it off Jesse so he could somehow poison Brock? And Jesse never realised until he just saw the cigarette was missing. Then why did they have that stand off before about it?

Also did Brock die? I forgot

Nah, Brock survived.

Jesse's first instinct when it happened, was that Huell had stolen the cigarette when he patted him down, for Walt to give to Brock. Jessie then went to Walt and held a gun to his head, until Walt used more crap to spin the situation against Gus.

It's a fair bet Jessie never stopped thinking about this, and after the whole 'Stop playing me Mr White, yo' thing, and then realising that Huell was indeed a very good pick pocket, he finally put the pieces to together, and realised his first instincts were right.

These two will now confront each other, and one will have to kill the other. I can't see any other way.

How this show went another level, I still don't know! 

Mom! Why you always gotta be a ■■■■■ to dad?