Brownlow Night 2019

Bont to win

Same here, absolutely loved it as a kid/teenager, some of that nostalgia still draws me in.

Obviously it has changed focus (for the poorer) and drags on (way to long) from those days. But i still like the round recaps & the voting patterns unfolding.

These days I skip most of the boring bits just by tuning out in between, either mucking around with the kids early in the evening or shitposting reading on blitz later.

The kids go burko at the mere mention of Tippa’s name, so it’s all part of their Essendon education now.

1 Like

5 way tie
Can’t decide on whether it’s 22 or 23 votes.
Only 4 winners though.

1 Like

So are you ahead, evens or behind with all your betting?

asking for Mrs scotty21

1 Like

Wellllllllllllllll ahead

Could not give a flying fat rats clacker about this award anymore.

If it wasn’t bad enough it’s become a strictly possession accumulating mid fielders award, … until they reverse & apologise for the absolute bastardry of taking Jobes one off him, they can stick it up their R’s forever and a day, … and for that very reason, NO EFC person should tune into it ever again, until that disgusting injustice is rectified IMO.

If you do,… I don’t know how you can live with yourself under those circumstances.

Never Forgive - Never Forget. :fist:

7 Likes

she’s pleased to hear and is upping her spending

Half of that is correct :smiley:

1 Like

Nadia Bartel is taking Charlie home tonight

Charlie Curnow that is …

2 Likes

She can take me home any day

Fark is this tonight? I think I’ll watch the lawn bowls on SBS

3 Likes

No need to hold back mate. Tell us what you really think?

3 Likes

Lachie Neale for me. Had a massive amount of ball in a side that won a lot of games.

1 Like

Since the saga I’ve taken no interest in this event.

5 Likes

Lachie Neale to win.

Top polling Essendon player = Zac Clarke with 1 vote.

4 Likes

Pics of the dresses please.

Did they even announce each club’s invitees? I swear it seems very low key this year which suits me fine.

This what you wanted?

2 Likes

Darcy Moore?

1 Like