Buddygate

prick will be on Neighbours soon.

his?.... or hers?

prick will be on Neighbours soon.

Great! Another reason not to watch that crap.

Home and Away, not Neighbours.

Aparantly he is ■■■■■■■■ Kate Upton now

Is that true... please don't be true... sauce?

Can't be true, she would have seen what that freak was wearing and ran a mile.  Dodgy white glove, pedo moustache, clown glasses.

Tard.

He stood next to her and chatted at the races.

please god no.

fapping to her will never be the same

please god no.

You probably already fap over pictures of Buddy, don't you? Or is that Stallion? You wogs all look the same to me.

Oh...sorry...you're all Italian, not Greek.

please god no.

You probably already fap over pictures of Buddy, don't you? Or is that Stallion? You wogs all look the same to me.

Oh...sorry...you're all Italian, not Greek.

you get it, paesano. you have my respect

I thought they were Maco?

Racists

I know.

Macos are horrible.

They make the best pites though.

The no ■■■■■■■■ policy off to a good start at Sydney
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/afl-star-lance-franklin-runs-amok-at-swish-bar/story-fnilxh2p-1226772348489

AFL star Lance Franklin ‘runs amok’ at swish bar

AMY HARRIS

THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH

NOVEMBER 30, 2013 6:24PM

4 COMMENTS

Lance Franklin on the Island, Sydney Harbour Source: Supplied

HIS management has promised he will be the model footballer as part of his multi-million dollar deal with the Sydney Swans but it hasn’t taken Buddy Franklin long to ruffle feathers.

The AFL’s most valuable player took his off-season shenanigans to Sydney Harbour’s exclusive floating bar The Island yesterday where fellow patrons say the AFL’s $10 million dollar-man caused a spectacle - drinking and knocking over cocktails belonging to others.

And it’s understood at least one female patron, who was celebrating her birthday near the footy star, made a complaint to bar staff after Franklin knocked over drinks on her table.

He was also seen engaged in a verbal stoush with another female patron, raising eyebrows among the flotilla of Sydney socialites.

“He was absolutely running amok,” said one reveller who asked not to be named.

"He was throwing things at other people … clothing, bags.

"Knocking over drinks and basically wreaking havoc.

“Staff were apologising on his behalf and just basically replacing any drinks that he knocked over.”

Lance Buddy Franklin carries the hopes of many Swans fans this year but his antics are under scrutiny. Picture: Phil Hillyard Source: News Limited

And despite reportedly dating former Miss Universe Australia Jesinta Campbell, onlookers say the 26-year-old was looking “anything but a man in a relationship”.

“He was chatting to loads of girls. Very young looking girls who looked like models - as many as 10,” a source said.

The Island, located just off Cockatoo Island, is a 350-square metre barge known as one of Sydney’s hippiest celebrity haunts with former Spice Girl Mel B and her husband Stephan Belafonte once small shareholders in the venue.

Contacted yesterday, The Island’s playboy part-owner Julian Tobias confirmed Franklin was at the Island for most of the day but denied the ex-Hawk drew any complaints from patrons.

“Not at all … Buddy was fine,” Tobias told The Sunday Telegraph.

"I checked with management and there weren’t any (complaints) that they knew of.

“He came with a group but they were all well behaved.”

Franklin’s manager Liam Pickering, who famously stated that his star client opted to take up his nine-year deal with Sydney to escape the ‘fishbowl’ of Melbourne, didn’t return calls.

But Franklin’s form yesterday would no doubt cast a few pre-season flutters into the hearts of Sydney Swans fans who are looking to their star player to lift the side to fourth premiership in 2014.

Awesome.

Giving someone that dumb that much money and job security was never going to end well. 

he’s gone from being 1 of 400 players in a fish bowl, to number 1 of 40 (sorry gws, no one GAF). At least in Melbourne I reckon a lot of fans would be ambivalent to footballers playing up, in Sydney it will become a sport.

Getting drunk, chatting to hot models.... this guy is out of control. How can you live like that? 

What's the bet the bloke doesn't see out half his contract and ends up OD somewhere? 9 years is a long time. Hope they have the contract conditioned to reach certain KPI's. 

What's the bet the bloke doesn't see out half his contract and ends up OD somewhere? 9 years is a long time. Hope they have the contract conditioned to reach certain KPI's.

OD? On what, hot women?

l can't see him lasting 9 years.  

OD? On what, hot women?

yes, ermm hot women..