Build up: Elimination Final v Western Bulldogs

Isnt that what there supposed to be like?

I watched that game and it was fkn diabolical for 2.5 quarters, before coughing up a lead in the best part of 5 minutes

they are playing terribly. this notion around they played well last week just isn’t correct, that game was a sh*t show for the majority last week

8 Likes

the dogs are fkn finished you gloomers, they are mentally fried and we’ll roll em by about 6 goals

32 Likes

Will take your word for it. I only caught the last quarter.

Beveridge had indicated it was a finals esque game. Perhaps hes just trying to conjure positives

They jumped out hard then got summarily smashed by the Power without putting it on the scoreboard. It should’ve been a ~50pt turnaround but for the Power’s kicking for goal.

But it does give you a sighter… The Dogs are gonna come hard, if we can’t weather that then fighting back from behind will be very difficult.

It definitely was a tougher tighter contest, but generally a bit scrappy in the first half and generally pretty one sided after half time.

2 Likes

Quite mild this morning.

But I sometimes get grumpy around lunch.

1 Like

Add this to Port are incapable of beating the top 8 sides. all year they have lost to good sides, so it says a bit around the dogs at the moment. They were also dead set pathetic against hawthorn. Not sure who watched that game but they legitimately looked sh*t

I have no doubt they will probably lift for Sunday, but I don’t think you can just turn a switch on this time of the year because if they could, they wouldhave by now. they are in bad form. This is a team who collapsed and lost to Port Adelaide with top 4 on the line, now that voice in the back of their head will be telling them they have blown it and only get the one shot. There is absolutely every chance they are mentally cooked and if we jump them early, It’ll be a long way back for the dogs

15 Likes

And they lost the finals like tune up. Their second half was at times pitiful to behold.

Almost had a heart attack when I see this video title. Wtf EFC.

3 Likes

I’m nervous.

Hold me.

Love all the hugs & positivity at the end - especially the Shiel/Snelling love & big Sammy’s hug for Hepps, but didn’t someone tell BIg Sam that tall boys stand in the back row….”what about the little people??” :rofl:

has anyone gone back and read the thread from the week of the 2019 final?

I can’t bring myself to do it

Like the last 17-18 years for me.

1 Like

Which one?

Just had a quick look. Much less optimism and everyone seemed to know deep down we were about to be spanked.

2 Likes

Walla will be fine to play.
On one condition.
He wears the right boots; ones with long stops in them
I’ve been calling him ‘autumn leaves’ for most of the second half of the season.
And Launceston has long spongy grass

1 Like

link plz

We all know we have to play our best footy this week to win

We should do a long walk imagine longy with 10000 feral tassie bombers walking to the ground.

3 Likes