Bulldogs Gameplan Leaked to Crows

So it appears that a certain Bulldogs player who was dropped from the team for their elimination final took it upon himself to leak the game plan in its entirety to the Crows. He may or may not have a brother who plays for the opposing team. Bulldogs players and coaches got a bit suss on the night when the Crows seemed to be aware of all match ups for both the first and second quarters. Interesting that the Crows were happy to use the information.

Never fear though our lovely friends at the AFL Intregrity unit are investigating. I’m sure they will find there is nothing to see.

What the hell is a gameplan anyway?

Win the ball, use it to your team’s advantage, win it back when you don’t have it.

Unbelievable if true.

What the hell is a gameplan anyway?

Win the ball, use it to your team’s advantage, win it back when you don’t have it.

so that’s why they lost

so that’s why they lost

talia boys would be nervous

Isn’t the rumoured individual the one who suddenly decided he wanted to move north? Kind of makes sense now.

Worsfold at fault.

Soooo who’s the player? Not down with those teams

Would be nuts if true. Surely the guy would be sacked on the spot if the club knew who it was.

Would be nuts if true. Surely the guy would be sacked on the spot if the club knew who it was.

Isn’t the rumoured individual the one who suddenly decided he wanted to move north? Kind of makes sense now.

I’ll tell ya later

not to say it didn’t happen, but they got suss when their matchups were known/figured out by the opposition coaching.

Um surely you’d only have to open your eyes to see the matchups on the ground as soon as the whistle blew.

Now knowing where they were more than likely to kick the ball from a kick out, which players would be prime tap targets from ball ups etc that stuff would be invaluable.
However player x lining up on someone is hardly going to be rocket science to figure out.

I’ll tal ya later.

Rolo, fix the website please. Some of us have finished dinner already.

INTEGRITY

INTEGRITY

If both Talia’s nicknames aren’t “Jenny”, then the people around them are f*cked.