Bulldogs Gameplan Leaked to Crows

Swoitas bro

Bulldogs gameplan. Run and carry fast.

Who would want to pick him up after doing something like that?

As we've learnt, the AFL can insert themselves into any matter they like and make up whatever rules they like under the 'disrepute' umbrella.

But the AFL could be the least of Talia’s problem. Matchfixing is an actual crime as far as I’m aware, and this surely qualifies. enough to get the boys in blue interested.

HOUSE OF CARDS

It’s a club issue. Nothing to do with the AFL

As we’ve learnt, the AFL can insert themselves into any matter they like and make up whatever rules they like under the ‘disrepute’ umbrella.

But the AFL could be the least of Talia’s problem. Matchfixing is an actual crime as far as I’m aware, and this surely qualifies. enough to get the boys in blue interested.

Talia leaving the Dogs may put them back in Carlisle race.

This is why you have brothers as team-mates and not opponents.

So it appears that a certain Bulldogs player who was dropped from the team for their elimination final took it upon himself to leak the game plan in its entirety to the Crows. He may or may not have a brother who plays for the opposing team. Bulldogs players and coaches got a bit suss on the night when the Crows seemed to be aware of all match ups for both the first and second quarters. Interesting that the Crows were happy to use the information.

Never fear though our lovely friends at the AFL Intregrity unit are investigating. I’m sure they will find there is nothing to see.

Even though the Bulldogs raced out to a 4 goal to 0 lead. Clearly knowing the matchups had no bearing anyway, what’s the big deal?

Both the Talia’s have offered statements to the AFLPA that say what they said to each other and that it had nothing to do with the game plan at all.

Also the AFL did not want to get involved but the Bulldogs went to the AFL to demand they investigate.

What a ridiculous blow-up. The Dogs could not have handled this any worse. And ‘robbo’ is an idiot.

Peter Gordon ran crying to the AFL. Do something, Gill!

What a ridiculous blow-up. The Dogs could not have handled this any worse. And 'robbo' is an idiot.
was he serious about that rant last night? I'm actually embarrassed for the man.

If I was the dogs I would be helping him pack his bag and take him out the back door… Team mates and supporters would be filthy

It’s a club issue. Nothing to do with the AFL

It's a club issue. Nothing to do with the AFL

It is if the club goes directly to the AFL and demands an investigation from the AFL Integrity Unit. Not much the AFL can do but investigate. If thew Bullies hadn’t done that then the AFL would not have bothered getting involved.

If I was the dogs I would be helping him pack his bag and take him out the back door.. Team mates and supporters would be filthy

The players themselves have denied it happened and gave evidence to the AFLPA what they talked about. The Bullies have made a mountain out of a molehill.

From what I was reading about it today this got back to the Bulldogs because Kyle Cheney at the Crows discussed it with Ben Stratton at the Hawks (ex-teammates) and the Stratton contacted Beveridge (ex-assistant coach at the Hawks).

Talk about Chinese ■■■■■■■ whispers. If true I doubt Kyle Cheney will survive at the Crows pass his current contract because surely the Crows wouldn’t want to risk ■■■■■■■ Daniel Talia off and losing another very good key defender.

If the bulldogs kicked straight, this wouldn’t have been an issue and probably wouldn’t of even made the media.

Which makes me think that whatever was ‘leaked’ wasn’t a game changer at all.

Our players would never leak game plan info the opposition.

They just tell the opposition how f’d the club is.