Bulldogs Gameplan Leaked to Crows

Almost certainly none of the bets etc that have incurred fines and suspensions were game changers – in fact, they were all probably less significant than this.

Maxwell got suspended (?) for telling mum he was playing forward. Surely that’s less significant than telling at least that much to a member of the team you’re playing?

I kinda suspect the AFL will gloss over this, though.

Our players would never leak game plan info the opposition.

They just tell the opposition how f’d the club is.

There is no need, short kick backwards, stop, repeat.

Apparently it was about Stringer.

Adelaide must have been told he’d try to take everybody on and doesn’t handpass…like he does every week.

Off topic a bit but I live in Brisbane and I met 2 Bulldogs supporters today. First ones I’ve ever met. What are the odds of meeting 2 at the same time?

It's a club issue. Nothing to do with the AFL

It is if the club goes directly to the AFL and demands an investigation from the AFL Integrity Unit. Not much the AFL can do but investigate. If thew Bullies hadn’t done that then the AFL would not have bothered getting involved.

Agree - Game plans have been leaked on many occasions in the past - Of course the Bulldogs are blaming others instead of looking inwards.

Off topic a bit but I live in Brisbane and I met 2 Bulldogs supporters today. First ones I've ever met. What are the odds of meeting 2 at the same time?

Slightly higher than meeting two north melbourne supporters?

Our players would never leak game plan info the opposition.

They just tell the opposition how f’d the club is.

Our coaches leak our gameplan every week before the first bounce by not manning up their plus 1 in our forward line and pushing our extra to the contest.

How to make an example out of the crap Talia whilst not touching the talented one. Going to be a real balancing act.

Just reported on C10, as the final sports item, that Talia has been cleared. Which one or both, I’m not sure.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

I actually don’t believe there was anything there to start with and the Bulldogs were using it to cover up for bowing out too early.

The last 2 Caro articles on this show you just how screwed up the league is, with their manipulating and story telling.

I’d go far as saying they’re worth reading as a reminder of the crap they are capable. In one she goes on to claim that Smorgom is one of the countries brightest legal minds…rofl

It has actually now been proved that nothing was leaked and that a Crows player had made a comment as a joke and it caused all of this to occur:

If the AFL were serious - they’d be able to get hold of the text messages.

Impeccable timing of this press release.

Impeccable timing of this press release.

No. It legit took them this long to complete their investigation and come to this conclusion. Legit.

Would love the Essendon Football club to write a statement.

“The Essendon football club is fully supportive of the AFL’s investivigation and findings into game plans being leaked between Western Bulldogs & Adelaide. We find the comments from Western Bulldogs president Peter Gordon as in appropriate and misguided and should be held to account for his inflammatory comments.”

“AFL” and “Investigation”? LOL. They don’t know what the farking word even means.

Report Title: “It was just a joke taken the wrong way”

Slater and gordon going down in value recently, eat that you wanker gordon.