Bulldogs Logo

http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/tmimages/cgi-bin/get_tmi_image.pl?list=1497769.1&resolution=med

This was registered last year with IP Australia.

We may have discussed it at the time, however it appears to be moving forward now and will be their new logo for next year and beyond.

I don't mind it, tbh.

It looks kinda mean,  which is what you want.  And it's got a bit of a heritage feel to it, which I always appreciate.

Where’s the back half?

whens EFC new one coming?

im not a fan of the current one, and you sure as ■■■■ could make a pretty aggressive looking bomber

Who cares?

We are probably footing the bill for their branding change anyway

im not a fan of the current one, and you sure as ■■■■ could make a pretty aggressive looking bomber

No way.

Should say "Footscray".

im not a fan of the current one, and you sure as **** could make a pretty aggressive looking bomber

No way.

Our logo is great.
Nothing gimmicky about it and at almost 20 years old it's standing the test of time.

im not a fan of the current one, and you sure as **** could make a pretty aggressive looking bomber

No way.

Our logo is great.
Nothing gimmicky about it and at almost 20 years old it's standing the test of time.

Bingo. Freo are the only team to come out with a good logo since ours, and even then they ruined it post-launch but shoving it in yet another shield.

Where's the back half?

They couldn't afford it.

I'll admit it, it was funnier on Richmond's logo...

BzCVgWn.png

Dont like it. It looks like something a rugby league club would have. 

The logo emphasizes the claws on the dog, but that is a cat thing not a dog thing.  Stylized shield is yuck, whole thing feels unbalanced. 

+1 To MLL's comment about our logo - still looks awesome. 

Looks like the logo for a second rate energy drink.

Surprised you guys like our bomber. We’ve had at least 2 other designs that I preferred, and one older one which may not have been wish used.

Each to their own.

I’d day if it is replaced we will cave in and make it less bomber and more EFC.

I think the current logo is fine, not great or anything, I just like the idea that the flags being waved at the next premiership will have the same logo on them as the flags being waved at the last one. Clearly not an issue for a team like the Dogs, or Fremantle.

i like the current efc one but i really hope they scrap skeeta. awful mascot.

the bulldogs logo looks good!

Needs more Franco Cozzo.

Needs more Franco Cozzo.

Foota-scray Bulla-dogs

i2kOvHX.png

Prefer this sort of theme