Caddyfest 2016

I feel like i have to get fired up to prepare myself for Caddyfest

Do we still have that thread. Was the single greatest thread in BB history… maybe tied with Ricky Mott

Not falling for this again. No chance Gold Coast will trade him.

Ah, Caddyfest…

Not falling for this again. No chance Gold Coast will trade him.

Come oonnnnnnn

Are we a chance

Do we still have that thread. Was the single greatest thread in BB history.. maybe tied with Ricky Mott

It was probably the quickest growing thread. It wasn’t possible to keep up with it.

Do we still have that thread. Was the single greatest thread in BB history.. maybe tied with Ricky Mott

It was probably the quickest growing thread. It wasn’t possible to keep up with it.

Except that other thread, in that other forum, on that other day…

Hooker and pick 20.

Get it done.

Man we dodged a bullet there.
100%. Absolute vanilla plodder

Some players are pure silk. Caddy is pure snail.

That’ll learn him. He could’ve come to us and now he’s a chance to go to Richmond.

APB on Ricky Dyson.

He has gone from a a good young player with potential, to a great solid contributor in a good side, to a plodder in a side with a strong midfield. Don’t really want him.

Thanks for ■■■■■■■ away my bandwidth with this pointless crap…Not!

What a time to be alive… Hird, Evans, Heppell just crowned rising star and Caddy asking to be traded to the bombers after 1 year.

What a time to be alive... Hird, Evans, Heppell just crowned rising star and Caddy asking to be traded to the bombers after 1 year.

Goddard is a free agent next year too.

I think we’re a chance.

What a time to be alive... Hird, Evans, Heppell just crowned rising star and Caddy asking to be traded to the bombers after 1 year.

Goddard is a free agent next year too.

I think we’re a chance.

We “won the draft” picking him too

The sash is straight again. Ricky Dyson is hitting Leroy Jetta on the tit with a fifty metre pass to help us beat an undefeated west coast. Alwyn is clunking them. Zakka’s diary on bombertv. The Hangar with Sarah Jones. Losing to Melbourne.

It was all so perfect.

Caddy is pre much Jake Melksham.

Too 10 picks that were supposed to be good, but turned into plodders.