Caddyfest 2016

Whose your Caddy?

What a time to be alive... Hird, Evans, Heppell just crowned rising star and Caddy asking to be traded to the bombers after 1 year.

The sash is straight again. Ricky Dyson is hitting Leroy Jetta on the tit with a fifty metre pass to help us beat an undefeated west coast. Alwyn is clunking them. Zakka’s diary on bombertv. The Hangar with Sarah Jones. Losing to Melbourne.

It was all so perfect.

When you put it like that maybe I’m more nostalgic for this era than Knighta’s.

What a time to be alive... Hird, Evans, Heppell just crowned rising star and Caddy asking to be traded to the bombers after 1 year.

The sash is straight again. Ricky Dyson is hitting Leroy Jetta on the tit with a fifty metre pass to help us beat an undefeated west coast. Alwyn is clunking them. Zakka’s diary on bombertv. The Hangar with Sarah Jones. Losing to Melbourne.

It was all so perfect.

Bring back the MK deal with it GIF meme!!!

Sarah jones on the hangar. Lofty heights indeed.

As someone who missed Caddyfest Mk 1 i am excited by, and for, this thread.

Sarah jones . I miss her.

Sarah jones . I miss her.

She’s still around on Fox.

It was all so perfect.

2011 and first half of 2012 were so good. It actually all came tumbling down in that first game in the grey jumper against St Kilda. We’d lost to Melbourne before then, but it was kind of funny.

You also had the flight plan, Gumby, Crameri, Stanton being much maligned and of course this video:

I have a shocking memory, but wasn’t that grey jumper st kilda game only weeks after looking like premiership threats?

I have a shocking memory, but wasn't that grey jumper st kilda game only weeks after looking like premiership threats?

Yep. It was the very first week we played really crap after starting so well and apparently Hirdy ripped shreds off them post game.

I have a shocking memory, but wasn't that grey jumper st kilda game only weeks after looking like premiership threats?

Yep. It was about the time the soft tissue injuries went from a few to twice weekly. A month later Dank got sacked, the weapon demoted, training became a few light run throughs and handball drills.

I blame it all on the grey jumper myself.

Yep. It was about the time the soft tissue injuries went from a few to twice weekly. A month later Dank got sacked, the weapon demoted, training became a few light run throughs and handball drills.

well at least we got back to normal after that

Was potentially Reimers last game too.

Was potentially Reimers last game too.

And yet the flash mob walks free

The flash mob was the beginning of the sorry saga.

Kellyfest 2016

The flash mob was the beginning of the sorry saga.

The mob who walks

We’d had a small lull (cough Melbourne) but then we beat Freo over there (Black Cavier night) and then comfortably took care of the Dogs. Hurley had kicked 6 & 5 in those games, and kicked the first goal of the St Kilda game. It looked like he finally arrived as a forward.

Then he did his hammy yet again, and then the strangest season we’ve ever had continued to get even stranger.

Oh god someone please delete this thread, I’m not ready to laugh about it yet