Cam McCarthy set to quit

What is wrong with people, says he wants to return home, no wait C Mac, how about instead of returning home and joining a top 4 side, why don't you come down here and see our spongy floors, I know we don't have a coach and half the list might be gone next year but seriously, check out our floors

Just wondering if you’re going to let an hour pass without saying this again.

They'd all learn a lot from Treloar.

“They can’t pay me enough money”.

I like it.

Unless your name starts with Tom Scully

Contracted yes - for 2 years.

But, the home fires are burning and one of the 2 WA clubs would love to have him…same team is yet to taste premiership success.

Wonder if this is a sign of the new generation of footballers, if you are not getting instant success/role you want - request a trade/quit.

What is wrong with people, says he wants to return home, no wait C Mac, how about instead of returning home and joining a top 4 side, why don't you come down here and see our spongy floors, I know we don't have a coach and half the list might be gone next year but seriously, check out our floors

I don’t think you quite grasp just how spongy those floors are.

Wonder if this is a sign of the new generation of footballers, if you are not getting instant success/role you want - request a trade/quit.

As long as clubs keep accepting the requests, why wouldn’t they?

I reckon it's a product of the rules as they are not being able to cope with just how enticing it'd be for a 22 year old with a million (or millions) of bucks waved in front of them.

GWS will not let him go

GWS will not let him go

Wouldn’t let Boyd go either.

need to use Carlisle pick on him if hes interested in coming to melbourne

Freo’s going to be unstoppable with Pavlich, Schulz, McCarthy, Walters and Ballantyne up front.

whatever happens the AFL have got another headache, this makes me happy.

See. It’s possible to dislike Barrett and admit he’s correct.

See. It's more painful than driving roofing nails into your eyeballs to admit Barrett was correct.

Well that will depend on if we go an hour without people thinking we are any chance of luring anyone of note.

Seriously, we have to build through the draft and delisted free agency I don’t get how people can’t see this. We the Ouyen of holiday destinations right now

But Ouyen with a private jet baby

Ouyen is so hot right now.

Watch for teams to start signing guys so they get compensation when the player leaves, or force a trade if earlier, in order to avoid our potential situation with Carlisle

I think I speak for everyone some of us when I say: who?

To be fair, within each hour there are plenty of stupid suggestions that need this response.