Cam McCarthy set to quit

Watch for teams to start signing guys so they get compensation when the player leaves, or force a trade if earlier, in order to avoid our potential situation with Carlisle

I don’t really understand. How could we have signed Carlisle to avoid this if he didn’t want to sign?

Ouyen is so hot right now.

Pretty good vanilla slice in Ouyen.

I think I speak for everyone some of us when I say: who?
Key forward for GWS with a ■■■■ haircut and even worse mo
I think I speak for everyone some of us when I say: who?

He’d be a household name if he didn’t work alongside Patton, Cameron and Boyd the last few years.

Is this Cam guy the one who came on in the last 1/4 against us and kicked 2/3 goals?

Was, event was sold to Merbein a few years ago.

Contracted yes - for 2 years.

But, the home fires are burning and one of the 2 WA clubs would love to have him…same team is yet to taste premiership success.

Nothing like cryptic clues to hide information clearly stated earlier in the thread

But, the home fires are burning and one of the 2 WA clubs would love to have him…same team is yet to taste premiership success.

Nothing like cryptic clues to hide information clearly stated earlier in the thread

The team in question has a name starting with the letter F…

Time to pull a Tippett.

The team in question has a name starting with the letter F…

Fark Carlton?

Fark Port.

Watch for teams to start signing guys so they get compensation when the player leaves, or force a trade if earlier, in order to avoid our potential situation with Carlisle

I don’t really understand. How could we have signed Carlisle to avoid this if he didn’t want to sign?

If his last contract was longer (hypothetically) then we would have a lot bigger leg to stand on

No point getting a bloke who is clearly homesick.

Like Ryder?

Freo's going to be unstoppable with Pavlich, Schulz, McCarthy, Walters and Ballantyne up front.

I am of the opinion that the Pav is cooked

Freo's going to be unstoppable with Pavlich, Schulz, McCarthy, Walters and Ballantyne up front.

And I’d imagine Schultz probably isn’t too far behind

Was, event was sold to Merbein a few years ago.

Someone from Ouyen won the title a few years back, I would suspect it would still be good there even if the comp was moved to Merbein.

I heard about the mini tornado during the final last week at Kenny Park, that must have been pretty full on.

We’d have zero chance of this happening, why its discussed is beyond me

He'd be lucky to let go to Freo (back home to WA) , don't we are any chance so pretty easy move on from this option please!

Say that again

More discussion of baked treats please.

True. But I would suggest they are better in Birchip.