Cameron Ling

Talking about Voss, fark it annoys me when they do the promo for the insights into the game on SEN and Voss turns up with the costant "one of the most under valued part of the game is the man on the mark...or to those words" Fark up *****

It's hilarious listening to Vossy Crunch Time. Is a serious twit and is staggering he lasted as coach as long as he did

Almost as hyped up as Voss was prior to destroying Brisbane.  Let's hope he is a little better.

Except Voss showed he was an idiot on the TV with his lack of knowledge. Ling comes across quite intelligently (football wise). Much like Lloyd is intelligent (football wise).

There is no doubting he will be an excellent coach. 

Is a great communicator, a great person and a strong leader with a winning football brain.

Should the club be sounding him out for an assistant role?

In the first instance, I would hope that the club is focussing on finding a meaningful role for Bomber Thompson for 2015.

Head of a Development Academy similar to English Football model? Perhaps players under 23?

Sadly I don't see him hanging around. He's clearly had a great time this year and I am not sure that the relationship with Hird is all that great.

They didn't speak once the whole time Hird was away. Not a "how's the weather?" or "Hope all is going well with the study" nothing. 

I also think Bomber now remembers he's a great coach and has a taste for it again. I would think he'll be looking for the top job elsewhere in 2015 unfortunately

Is a great communicator, a great person and a strong leader with a winning football brain.

In the first instance, I would hope that the club is focussing on finding a meaningful role for Bomber Thompson for 2015.

Head of a Development Academy similar to English Football model? Perhaps players under 23?

Sadly I don't see him hanging around. He's clearly had a great time this year and I am not sure that the relationship with Hird is all that great.

They didn't speak once the whole time Hird was away. Not a "how's the weather?" or "Hope all is going well with the study" nothing. 

I also think Bomber now remembers he's a great coach and has a taste for it again. I would think he'll be looking for the top job elsewhere in 2015 unfortunately

Where? Nobody's looking for a coach for 2015.

Where? Nobody's looking for a coach for 2015.

Melbourne transition?

How do you know they never spoke at all while he was away?  How do you know Bomber has got a taste for it and realises how great he is again and that he wants to continue as a senior coach?