Celebrity Deaths 2017

well, yes. Them and KRudd.

He flat out ignored advice that the program was a risk.

Any scheme that “Fast-tracks” the accreditation and training of people doing work in that kind of environment is a complete no-brainer of a “NO”. (capitals deliberate).

I never liked Krudd and my meetings with him never went well.

But even I cannot blame him for the deaths and if the process was poor, it was on a Public Servant who put them together

Has this become the 2nd farkin politics thread ffs?

3 Likes

Well some who died in the home insulation program became celebrities

Fk.

Morgan Freeman dead at 80. Not just a great actor, but also a profound thinker. RIP

Fake

1 Like

This is so hard to hear, every time every year… and some of them makes you feel so sad, especially when it comes to diseases. My friends is having really hard time because of serious disease, and she is spending so much time searching on online pharmacy reviews . I feel so sorry for her! :frowning: and so sorry for everyone that have lost someone because of disease!

Sean Hughes has passed away. Remember his show in the 90’s.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/irish-comedian-sean-hughes-dies-aged-51/news-story/ae14c139ce90125494c7975edb842592

2 Likes

Saints drummer and music writer Iain Shedden, 60

Ahhh, . bugger.

I saw him live a couple of times, the first time I’d never laughed so hard, I think it was my first comedy show I’d been to. RIP.

There was a TV series called Dangerous Davies with Peter Davidson as Dangerous and Sean as his friend Mod. It was very low key, very gentle, and I wish they’d made more. But they won’t now.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try to track it down.

Has Jeff Goldblum died yet this year?

2 Likes

Several times

It’s Seany’s Show, la la la la.
It’s Seany’s Show, do do do do.
Seany’s Seany’s Seany’s Seany’s Seany’s Show, it’s
Seany’s Seany’s
Seany’s Show!
(repeat)

Best theme song ever.

1 Like

The name of the show was The Last Detective with Peter Davison, one of TheDJR’s Doctor Who’s. Also Tristan in All Creatures Great and Small.

Was Sean Hughes’s name Mod or Mog? I loved that show but I fear it’s a dead duck.

Haha, I loved that too. All I remember from the actual show is that he kept playing The Smiths and mentioning Morrissey.

1 Like

Ah. Now I know who we’re talking about!