Celebrity Deaths 2018

Darrell, yes, sorry

Can anyone think of Darrell Eastlake without also thinking of The 12th Man?..

5 Likes

“So, tell me Rick, did your sandshoe blow out (as so many think), or did you just f–k up?”
“No, Darrell, I just f–ked up…”

11 Likes

Late night F1 with the old man when I was a kid. Darrell and AJ hosting. Good times.

Pearce off Jack
What did you say?
Pearce off Jack, Gibbs on
Don’t tell me to ■■■■ off ■■■■ knuckle
Oooooooh big Jack’s king hit me, and I’ve gone crashing to the deck

3 Likes

‘The Speed, the strength, the stamina of these guys…’

Ha. Have quoted that one many times with mates.

Blaskett was a slave trader. He auctioned his boy Gerry off to the highest bidder for $17,000 in 1998.

1 Like

I remember a very long time ago, going to channel nine in richmond to see the Happy Hammond Show. King Corky, Princess Panda, Zig and Zag, Joffa Boy and Ron Blaskett and his mate Gerry.

After the show, one of the boys with me touched Gerry, and Ron Blaskett bellowed “f-ck off, your little c–t”, which shocked the kids from the Eastern suburbs, but did’t make much difference to us. He was not a nice man; though maybe not as bad as Zig, or was it Zag ?

“Touched Gerry”. I know what you Catholic kids were like.

Saw Ron and Gerry at a sportsman’s night once many years ago. Ron worked very blue. We had a dwarf playing with our club, so guess who copped a fair bit of crap. None of that PC crap in those days…oh, the little chap might be offended. The little chap was well known for taking advantage of his height and grabbing sheilas on the ladyparts.

I still remember the story about Joffa Boy (Joff Ellen) walking down a street in London, and getting accosted by a group of Aussies yelling “Howdy, doody, Joffa Boy”. Pity was he used to get about in a ■■■■ Carlton jumper.

1 Like

Is that the same dwarf who got kicked out of the nudist camp because he couldn’t keep his nose out of other people’s business? But was leaving anyway because he was sick of getting a box around the ears?

1 Like

Hey Hey It’s Saturday went on tour once.
Myself and a couple of young high school ladies (in uniform) got on the bus and were thrilled to meet them all.
This was a bad idea, for the girls more than me.

Zig - Jack Perry - was a paedophile. He molested his own granddaughter for years while she was living with her grandparents. He didn’t restrict it to family either — other kids got fiddled with, too. Great job for a kiddy-fiddler, clown. His conviction put an end to his clowning and by extension to Zag’s clown career as well. You couldn’t have Zag without Zig — and who’d want Zig near their kids ?

Zag, the Changi veteran, was a good bloke. I think his name was McKenzie. He knew nothing about Zig’s extra-curricular activities, and was distressed when they came to light.

1 Like

My barber in the 90s reckons she was molested by Zig…and not believed. She was 10 or so at the time of the molesting.

He did have the girls in the office complaining though.

One of them went to HR complaining that he told her her hair smelled nice.

2 Likes

Which was which? By that l mean, which one wore the ice cream cone on his head, and which one wore the Dixie cup?

Zag wore the cone.

1 Like

Swedish DJ Avicii

Just a year too late to join the 27 club.

1 Like

RIP Verne Troyer - couldn’t tell you the amount of times I’ve watched Austin Powers.