Celebrity Deaths 2020

All 5 people on the helicopter died, including Bryant’s daughter.

geez that’s horrible

I’ve always thought travelling routinely by helicopter would seem to come with risk. Mind you everything in life comes with risk I guess.

Terrible news. Very very young

1 Like

Fk. Horrible news.

His wife would be devastated . Imagine losing a young child and not being able to grieve and have the support of your husband as he’s dead too. Terribly sad.

I’m also taking bets as to how long it is till someone claims that this was all a deep state conspiracy to distract from the Trump trial or something.

Edit: betting suspended

And a thousand others like it

1 Like

Stunned and feel numb.

Sheriffs Dept. are now saying that 9 were onboard.

terrible news to wake up to. RIP Kobe

Always said that Yanks are some of the nicest people you could meet, but they are dumber than dogshit.
RIP Kobe.

There’s been a lot of nice gestures in the NBA games.
Toronto and San Antonio intentionally got 24 second shot clock violations while others have gotten 24 second shot clock violations followed by 8 second backcourt violations.

2 Likes

You heard it from QAnon first, the deep state killed Kobe Bryant to distract from impeachment. Or to help him escape. Or because he knew too much.

blink

Escape from what? Coaching his Daughters team?

Knew too much about what?? Basketball?

Are they taking the pizz out of themselves and anyone who has the IQ of a house plant, or are these fckers just completely out there?

3 Likes

Something something Epstein no doubt.

1 Like

No one is allowed to die in America; they are all killed by the government.

2 Likes

I love the irony that so many Americans are killed because they know too much, when there is overwhelming evidence that many of them know a great deal too little.

14 Likes

Reed Mullin, drummer for Corrosion of conformity. Big day of sad news.

1 Like

RIP Andy Gill, iconic guitarist with Gang Of Four.
Such a distinctive style. Without him, British music of the 80s and 90s wouldn’t have happened… so influential!!

7 Likes

Indeed.
I believe @Diggers and @Hesonlygotaleftfoot played this in the DJ thread.
I’m guessing @mrjez also a fan.

While we are at it…

3 Likes

Sigh… Not another one.

I don’t get it. In my brain it’s still the 1980’s and people like A Gill are just getting started.

Time really does fly.

1 Like

40 years have passed since 1980, it is strange to say that.

5 Likes