#cg2018 Sally's Pearson off

He could also have overdone it and overcompensated re. fuel. It’s a fine line sometimes.

kurt fearnely is a unit. what an absolute legend.

1 Like

That speech gave me cancer.

Seven presenters having a MASSIVE tanty after the end of the closing ceremony. Makes the Worsfold thread look calm and considered.

2 Likes

About?

1 Like

■■■■ off basil, those dumb ■■■■■ ran a ■■■■■■■ marathon this morning and should be on iv drops and psych eval’d

1 Like

The sport part of the Games was great and well done, but the Opening-Closing Ceremony was reap what you so stuff

Virtue signalling + full on SJW mode = unwatchable crap

C7 knew and had footage of entry into stadium, but timing clashed with MKR.

1 Like

SCANDAL

Of course they did. It was all a reaction to the socia media meltdown. They can all get ■■■■■■.

1 Like

Sickening. As if those two idiots would do that of their own accord. Damage control is all that is. ■■■■ them

Now Griggs is getting very personal in her attack on Tracey Holmes, re-opening some old wounds. If she thought Holmes reporting was incorrect,
( she called it “dubious”) why did she not simply address the alleged inaccuracies?
Any ABC reporter is fair game, except if they get into bed with Fairfax in their investigations.

1 Like

Jo Griggs has enormous shoulders. Would annihilate Holmes.

Tracey must be having a laugh after the way she and Stan Grant were treated, while Warner remains head of C7 after the Amber Harrison affair. She has corrected Grigg’s accusation that she was sacked by C7, suggesting that Griggs talk to her boss or Tracey’s lawyer.
Facts beat bull any day.

2 Likes
1 Like

THE MKR SCANDAL IS FINALLY HERE ITS TONIGHT HOOOOOOOOLLLLY FARK

3 Likes

Wish my kitchen retards would die in a fire.

2 Likes

ITS TIME

I have been waiting since the winter olympics for this day.

the ad can finally change.

1 Like