Champions League 2018/19

Yeah depay for the boys

What a day in Spain.

Real Madrid demolish Roma 3-0 with absolute pearlers from Isco, Bale, and a GOLAZO from Mariano.

Then, in Valencia, CR7 gets a shocking red card, leaves the field in tears, yet watches 10-man Juventus score on two penalties and win 0-2.

You canā€™t seriously be pi55ed at Ronnie

Me? I love that guy. I didnā€™t think he deserved the red. I know how much the UCL means to him.

1 Like

Unfortunately I canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised mate.

Napoli score in the 90th minute, up 1-0 at home against Liverpool.

Stock standard results elsewhere.

Great to see to Italian teams get up and great to see Liverpool finally lose. Good results all round

Very very poor from the Reds. Offered little attacking threat going forward. A mixture of good defending and luck kept it scoreless until the death. Napoli fully deserve the 3 points.

Liverpool and City to still qualify but Spurs and United possibly to the EL.

I think United are lucky that Young Boys are in our group. In a stronger group weā€™d probably finish last on current form.

Iā€™d be very surprised if we got more than a point against Juve in our next 2 fixtures so it will all come down to Valencia on the road

I agree. Assuming that Juve v Valencia goes as expected.

Spurs copped Messi in full flight, scored two, hit the post a couple of times, set up others. Barca were a class above.

Juve get the points against United, sitting pretty at the top of their group without conceding a goal this whole campaign

Going along very nicely

United had a good chance to get something today. Juve switched off in the second half and have done it regularly this season after going 1-0. Itā€™s annoying as a fan.

Spurs sucking absolute balls with 1 point from 3 matches

Predictable 4-0 win against Red Star at Anfield. Salah (x2), Mane and Firmino all on the scoresheet. Fabinho and Shaqiri both started and did very well. PSG held by Napoli 2-2.

Very disappointing and I believe Spurs are in for a tough season - oh well at least we defeated Man Untied earlier in the Premier League which is like beating Carringbush on Anzac Day!

Spurs to drop to Europa League and play Arsenal in the final.

Thatā€™d be fun.

1 Like