Champions League 2018/19

Paying 18/1 to win the champions league this morning, unbelievable

Unbelievable character shown by the Reds

Congrats to Liverppol.
That was an awesome performance.

1 Like

Suddenly some silverware seems very real for Liverpool. Well done.

1 Like

That fourth goal will give Barca nightmares :joy::joy:

1 Like

Simply amazing, what an amazing game.

It’s our time.

Not the best take :slight_smile:

Speechless. This team does not know when to die.

Get the ■■■■ in you magnificent bastards

Biggest choke/greatest comeback ever surely

No Salah as well. Fark.

One hand on the trophy. In the form they are in they only have to turn up in Madrid. Ajax or Spurs are canon fodder for them.
Truly remarkable effort

2 Likes

LIIIIIIIIIIIIVERPOOL

3 Likes

Unless you jinx them.
Most of your Champs League predictions have been flat out wrong.
Not having a crack by the way.
Most of mine would have been also.

1 Like

Just woke up. It’s going to be a ■■■■■■ awesome day!!!

1 Like

Wow

Eat ■■■■ Barca

1 Like

Pandemonium at Anfield. Greatest comeback since the CL final vs Milan in '05. And without two of our best and most important players in Salah and Firmino. Origi and Gini were massive. The entire team were fantastic. Can’t see City bottling it vs Brighton in the PL, but we are a huge chance of some silverware now. Please be vs the Spurs.

p.s. Suarez - you are a disgrace.

4 Likes

I am emotionally spent and it’s not even 9AM. ■■■■ I need a beer. It’s the most Liverpool way to progress. From the depths of despair, 3-0 down after the 1st leg, a result where we should’ve got more out of that game in terms of not losing by 3 goals. We had to be perfect today, one mistake at the back, an away goal would’ve killed us off, and we did it. No Mo, no Bob, we just tonked Barca with a starting line-up containing Xerdan Shaqiri and Divock Origi. It’s absolutely insane.

6 Likes

Yep, having a shocker this year. Down at least $2k on my CL betting this season. Thankfully the EPL and other leagues have more than made up for the losses :grinning:

1 Like

You are doing better than me then.
I backed us to beat Geelong Sunday.

1 Like