Champions League 2018/19

How was the noise at that quiet stadium, @Aceman ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ajax have been surprisingly resilient. I am just glad its ABB*

*Anybody But Barca

1 Like

Fantastic as it is 80% of the time but there has definitely been times when it’s a morgue like every stadium on earth.
Just imagine if you had a decent stadium that could fit more of your fans in :stuck_out_tongue:

I back against us quite often just like Sunday.
The pain and numbing of the loss is somewhat soothed by logging on and seeing the increase in my betting account. I will chuck $200 in the Swans for good measure this week :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice win by Liverpool

1 Like

Just woke up and saw the score and result. LOL. Eat it Barca and Suarez

Congrats Liverpool supporting blitzers

4 Likes

This is what it’s about!

2 Likes

Brilliant. After they scored their 4th goal, they huddled up and were imploring each other to keep going. Was just fantastic.

1 Like

God I love Klopp. Who wouldn’t want to play for this man. He just inspires so much confidence in his players. Amazing.

This is very funny as well!

6 Likes

Perfectly put, RB. The most passionate headbanging coach going around. Heart on sleeve, but also very methodical and strategic as well. Players just wanna play for him. He truly brings out the best in them. And, yes, he is funny AF. :joy:

2 Likes

Liverpool is an emotional club, and an emotional city. He’s the perfect fit. When he left Dortmund they told him to wait for Liverpool. How he’s made Divock Origi believe he’s Didier Drogba I have no idea. The accidental hero. I love it!!

4 Likes

Personally, I never understood the Origi hate. Always thought he was decent, but was loaned out because he didn’t suit Klopp’s game style. Man, I am glad that he has stepped up (twice recently & once earlier in the season).

3 Likes

Can’t work. Can’t concentrate.

Only thing I can do is sing You Will Never Walk Alone to myself!!!

3 Likes

I’ve got the Gini Wijnaldum song stuck in my head. LOL!

1 Like

I must admit I have enjoyed Liverpool fans finally seeing Suarez just how everyone else has seen him for all these years

2 Likes

I knew he was like this. It’s one of the reasons I loved him as a player, still the most talented I’ve seen in a Reds shirt. He literally does whatever it takes to win, including being a complete ■■■■. You only have to look at the 2010 WC to see the lengths he will go to. When he’s on your team, you love it. When he’s not you hate it.

1 Like

Someone want to explain that winning goal to me?

If appear to be lining up for a goal kick from outside of the box, with a wall of Barca players seemingly forming looking that way…:

How can they then take a corner and just kick it in behind the wall?

The ball went out for a corner and not a goal or free kick? Barca players were just switched off.

1 Like

Suarez, Henry & CR7 are the 3 most ‘talented’ players I have seen in the PL and enjoyed watching.

It was a corner. Combination of Barca players snoozing and great awareness by the Liverpool players.

2 Likes