Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

McNoice 4 Oirish

/thread

anybody know if Francis is a chance to play? :slight_smile:

Has any one started a betting market on which Collingwood hack will play the game of his life and never be seen again? Always a great sideshow for the ANZAC Day clash.

2 Likes

Sounds like a pun thread

Out: David Aisle

A little, yeah.
Thatā€™s why I donā€™t do it anymore.
Someone asked me to stop, because it annoyed them.

reckon a few on here will be when they read out that McNeice has been picked to debut on anzac day

1 Like

wish you whinging carnts would have some farking faith in our team.

Suporters supportā€¦others can fark off

4 Likes

Donā€™t you just find them sad, . and a little pathetic?

Leave them to their misery, they seem to really enjoy it. Meh.

1 Like

Are you carnts off ya fkg rockers.

goldsacks gonna kick 12 and intercept about 30 marks in defence whilst towelling joe and hooker up.

To be fair, the team has served up a steaming pile of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  for these games in the past.

Iā€™m married to a filth supporter and my parents are filth supporters. The ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  we have served up on ANZAC day has seen the above group of people parading around like a bunch of peacocks. It has left me mentally scared. Though i would be a prat too with their track record.

7 Likes

Whats more sad? being burned by Essington for 15 years or the head in the sand types about the fact that Essington exists?

4 Likes

whinging about whingers ā€¦ how alanis morrisette.

people can support and point out that weā€™ve won 2 out of the last 10 +
odd anzac day games, and itā€™s not considered whinging, merely stating history and facts.

Behind at 10 mins? Most like 15mins.

Nah, itā€™s trying to find a place online where one can enjoy supporting their footy team without being constantly bombarded with this tripe.

But I think Iā€™m finally getting it.

Yesterday, I wanted to see what the Pies were saying about the game in their forum. And I was amazed, truly. It was EXACTLY like being in here. The same shitheads going on and on about how crap their players where, and how they were going to lose blah blah blah. And it dawned on me then - this is obviously the new Australian Way. Not only am I from a different era, but also from a different culture, where people actually supported and encouraged their teams and fellow supporters, not bagged them and made them feel like ā– ā– ā– ā– .

I suppose it makes it easy for you guys though - itā€™s a simple matter of plug-n-play. Just switch to any team you like, bag the crap out of them, and feel at home.

Besides - more angst on this site, generates more traffic I guess. So it will go on forever, and itā€™s my choice whether I hang around for it or not.

10 Likes

If you canā€™t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

1 Like

You?

4 Likes

Youā€™re only human.

2 Likes

fixed.

2 Likes

Anyone heard from our old mate who used to be first with the teams? Was it Lysp? I miss Lysp