Changes for Essendon V. Freo

Fremantle are the worst team in the league, when they’re not playing at home.

We’ll go in favourites. And we’ll have to deal with that.

IN: CHUMBO KONG

Have you seen his body lately ?
He is a beast and vastly bigger than previous seasons.

Whether or not this translates to favourable body on body work against the bigger forwards is currently unknown, but you can’t call it yet.

2 Likes

ANNOUNCE IRISH

1 Like

They just wiped out a hell of a lot a whole lot of Vegan customers who are Lactose, Dairy Free and Gluten intolerant.

McKenna coming back Mid season draft? top up his super account

Time for Ambrose to be back in the AFL team.

Out : Stringer (injured), Ham - not ready for AFL footy.

In: Ambrose (he has been playing forward in the VFL - could take Stinger’s spot), Guelfi deserves a spot after his last week’s effort.

Waterman onto the interchange (if fit)

No way should Zerk replace Stewart. Zerk is too light and a bit timid. Stewart any day at full back well supported by Lav and Francis.

I agree that Hooker has become a lumber, but HE CAN’T BE DROPPED. Should be at full forward allowing him sand his ground and mark the ball. Give Jones a go at CHF where he can run around.

2 Likes

Out: HAM, Strings
In : NED, Waterman

EASY.

Ned over Guelfi??

Just to clarify, I’d start the Guelf on the ground, and let NED be the medical sub.

That would be one way to get him, without worrying that other clubs might take him.

Hopefully he comes back soon and is fully committed. He would boost our claim at playing finals next year.

North say “Hold my beer”.

1 Like

I’m happy to be proven wrong, but, I don’t rate Ham much. Very light, doesn’t cope well in traffic and his diposal can be rushed and erratic. I would like to see Cahill given another run ahead of him, particularly now the backman theory seems to have been reviewed.
Would like to see Bryan in for the next 2 games; but, balance with Wright and Phillips will be an issue.
Hoping Waterman in, if fit, would like to see him get a stretch of consecutive games.
In: Guelfi (forward), Waterman (if fit), Cahill (Medical Sub)
Out: Stringer (Inj), Ham (Omitted)

Is this a legit argument to him coming in? Cos if it is then that’s ridiculous

I wonder if they’ll roll the dice and start using blokes like Cox or Perkins as the sub, as opposed to omitting/resting them altogether. Both are very versatile, so they’d actually make decent sub options anyway IMO.

1 Like

If they need a rest then give them a proper rest. Playing them as a sub means they may potentially play from minute 2 of quarter 1, along with having to prepare to play in case they are needed.

It looks like they will just be played each week, which is great. They are building with eachother and AFL fitness/experience

1 Like

Fark me, you want to replace Ham for Cahill, who is a bigger Squibb and worse user of the ball.

1 Like

That’s LORDO to you.

6 Likes

I feel we do need wins, if anything just to prove to our squad that the hard work and development is heading in the right direction.

1 Like