Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

I’d like to think a few were read the riot act, and this week is their last chance.

Like I said, I’d like to think that.

2 Likes

Pleased for Marty - been a long road for him. Also think it’s important to keep stability in the line up if we want the guys to play well together. No idea if we’ll win or lose - just want to see some desperation.

2 Likes

RAZ

If we get spanked to a similar tune to round 1. I’m tipping it will be Wooshas last game

2 Likes

Me too. There’s just something about Mary, …

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed your transformation over to the dark side, these past few weeks.

:open_mouth:

lol

Duty of care
More than that fat slug McGovern showed.

2 Likes

Ha ha. Just noticed.

Unfortunately I feel like our issues are way deeper than what ever pill we have in the coaches box.

4 Likes

Considering the Essendon “brand” has outlived 4 coaches I’d say you’re correct.

1 Like

Great minds think alike. Think it also applies to simple folk too, so…

:wink:

1 Like

Not that strange when the VFL was played on Sunday and our game is Thurs.

2 Likes

The reaction from the team to when Guelfi (one of our few players with fire) was completely telling. We were up when when that happened. No one really remonstrated and half the team went looking for a hole to hide in after that happened.

We have a team full of Choir boys

17 Likes

They gave certain players limited minutes in the VFL though. It doesn’t make sense.

Bet he is a late withdrawal tomorrow

3 Likes

ok, I am just going to say. Do we slightly feel ok with a lose to GWS if that means Woosha’s days become numbered quicker?

To be fair, we were only playing the second-best team in the league… and still smashed them.

5 Likes

And the players they gave limited minutes makes me happy with the changes. I would’ve liked Frang to be one of those blokes but it was good to see him have a good, full game.