Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

Stringer Gleeson, Snelling in. Have to increase tackling intensity against GWS

Play the kids.

IN: MYERS

8 Likes

I think Marty Gleeson is a lock in for this week. Will be great to see him back.
Other changes depend on whether stringer & raz come up.

4 Likes

Our midfield was smashed last week and we’re coming off a short break, against one of the best mids in the comp.

Bring Myers in for a week - either to replace a sore mid or to add an extra to rotate through for the night.

1 Like

In: Stringer Ham Myers
Out: Brown Fanta Guelfi

1 Like

IN: Tackling pressure

OUT: Witches hats. Any player who either won’t commit to the level of desperation required or is physically unable to do so (& thus shouldn’t have been picked in first place. Ie. Raz if sore)

Also…

Hard to believe but Hurley might need some individual coaching on how to play in front and cut off leads. He wasn’t helped by our mids but even so was terrible.

2 Likes

Myers?? does this club ever want to move forwards?

I would bring in Francis as a third tall forward given that we were smashed in the air last week but he played a full game on Sunday so obviously that is not within their plans. 4 day turn around just isn’t gonna happen.

If Guelfi and Fantasia are fit, then I’d make no changes.

Zaharakis had been playing quite decently on a half back flank. You want to bring in a small forward for him?

Username checks out

1 Like

Any word on Whitfield playing?

He wont get up. Probably 2 weeks off.

Stringer will not play GWS.

1 Like

In: Gleeson,
Out: Guelfi,

B: Saad Hooker Ambrose
HB: Gleeson Hurley Redman
C; McKenna Parish Zaharakis
HF: Laverde Brown Langford
F: Fantasia McKernan McDonald-Tipunwuti
R: Bellchambers Shiel McGrath
Int: Heppell, Merrett, Begley Clarke

Emg: Baguley, Myers, Francis

If Stringer is fit then Brown out

Has the injury report been released?

Not quite but woosha in his press conference today said stringer is unlikely to play as he’s still dealing with some soreness. Guelfi passed concussion test but is sore.

So Stringer in and Guelfi stays and both are a liability then I guess.

Woosha all but ruled him out and with only 3 days until the game i’d be surprised if that changed.

7 Likes

Shheeeee

1 Like