Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

Offers no discussion about the first three changes, all the discussion is about the afterthought. Ambrose has been a more reliable defender than anyone else this year, he won’t be dropped. l would like to see Ridleyand Stringer both come back in, but don’t know who would make way for them, certainly not Clarke.

Out Guelf…in Snelling.

You’re mad, Bomber Sean.
Mad.

5 Likes

We’re not bringing in anyone off a 4 day break FFS

2 Likes

@NimbusWeb tried to pull the same crap 2 weeks ago, and we told him that Ambrose is our best lock down, and has to play on Gunston.
The same Gunston that kicked 5.3. against us last year (without Ambo), and 6.0 against Port a couple of weeks previously.
Remind me again how Gunston went ?

Oh also, since I haven’t seen the replay yet, how did Darling go whilst Ambrose was on him ?

I’m sorry Sean, but dumb posting has to be called out !

4 Likes

Oh sorry Jack, Did I offend you? I didn’t see you offer a whole lot to substantiate your position either.

Zaharakis is shockingly out of form. Sneiling is in great form and would be a significant upgrade.

The 20 yr old Clarke has played his three straight games, isn’t it Essendon tradition to drop them after three games?

Guelfi is injured or did you miss the game and need an explanation?

Lol

If they play Snelling we can be assured of the Woosha ‘time to gel’ excuse.

You’ve finally worked it out!

Out walla, brown
In stringer ham

In: Stringer, Snelling
Out: McKernan, Guelfi (if injured)

1 Like

No offence taken, other Blitzers have answered you far more eloquently than l could. As for the game itself? No, l didn’t miss it, l was there and took my wife to her first AFL game.

8 Likes

That’s sounds pretty exciting to me.

They’re all worth looking forward to…

( like the dancing girls too )

1 Like

Hope Snelling plays
Need to try him out
Hope he goes well

2 Likes

Gleeson will play.

1 Like

Out tippa

1 Like

Myers and Baguley farewell game looks like coming up.

Happy too see Gleeson come back into the side for Guelfi it appears.

Stringer in for Langford seems logical but I like Langford up forward and he has turned a corner just needs more match time now.

Tippa lucky!

2 Likes

That game probably put her off ever going for a second time. :frowning:

2 Likes

What are the odds they’ve been quietly reminded that they can’t be suspended when they’re retired…