Changes for Norf game, Saturday August 17

Out: Fletch (susp), Ryder(susp), Winderlich (inj)

In: Do we go with one ruck? Answer:

Daniher (pinch hit in ruck),

Crameri (need someone to take attention off Daniher when he's play forward)

Some young kid.

no changes for mine.

OUT: Fletch (suspended), Gumby (corkie), Winders (hammy)

IN: Hurley, Crameri, Colyer

OUT: Fletch (suspended), Gumby (corkie), Winders (hammy)
IN: Hurley, Crameri, Colyer

I don't think Hurley and crameri can play together they are both out of form and toooooo slow. I would play one of them and bring in someone who can apply forward line pressure. Not jetta

Must simply play Hille to replace Paddy.

I would like it if they give Daniher another go, Rotate Tom and Joe through the ruck. Play bellchambers deep in the forward line and stop kicking it to his ankles would be a good start.

it'll be interesting to see how to players come out.  It could go either way... reinvigorated or completely exhausted

Im hoping its the former.

Fletch, Paddy and Winders out. Belcho looked injured on Sunday. Kommer wasn't great.

Hurley can come in, Crammers stunk up box hill city oval and Joe was ok. No one did much really. Stein and Trav were ok. Hard team to pick for this one, but I reckon we'll get up.

Liked the idea of junior club jumpers yesterday, the boys need to relax a bit.

confidence is gone. When we had it, up until 3 or so weeks ago, we could play  ordinary and still win.

Now we don't have it we can't cover the fact we are playing ordinarily. I can't see how any relief would have come from any news regarding the investigation, and you throw in the mental aspect of us having fallen apart for so long around this time of year, I just can't see how they will stop the rot basically.

Not to say it can't be done. If i was a betting man though, i wouldn't be counting on us winning another game this year sadly. Footy is no longer fun this year, and I can imagine it's 10 times worse for the players. and you have to pick your battles, as you can't fight and win on multiple fronts all at once.

How many goal drew petrie kick?

In: Hille, NOB, Daniher, Hurley (Should be right)

Out: Ryder, Licha, Fletcher, Kommer

OUT: Players worried about their future due to ASADA findings.
IN: Clarity on playing futures - meaning we get that swagger and confidence back.

How many goal drew petrie kick?

6 all from free's from him diving and waving his hands around like a tool.

How many goal drew petrie kick from free kick?

Fixed

Drew Petrie kick no goal pls.

Lindsay Thomas keep miss all the goal pls.

How many time boomer harvey kick goal and act like utter poo stain?

LOAD UP ON THE DONS.
If I were a betting man, I'd put money on the biggest performance of the year for us against our old whipping boys.
Nobody puts Hirdy in a corner.

Dons by 40+ (Joe Daniher kick mebbe foar goals)

LOAD UP ON THE DONS.
If I were a betting man, I'd put money on the biggest performance of the year for us against our old whipping boys.
Nobody puts Hirdy in a corner.

Dons by 40+ (Joe Daniher kick mebbe foar goals)

Money on the premiership!! Load up

Hird to name himself in the team, Bomber in the backline, Goodwin can run through the midfield!

Doc Reid the super sub!