Changes for Norf game, Saturday August 17

We need pace and hunger, time for some old heads to come in for once last roll of the dice (this game is like our adelaide game last year)

In: Colyer, NatRat, Hille, Hurley

Out: Winderlich, Fletcher, Kommer, Bellchambers

Hurley, Gumby + resting ruck forward 

Colyer on the wing

NatRat in the middle

Play the kids, let North jump the queue and boot Carlton out of final contentions once and for all. 

The media no doubt are going to go to town on us.  Put game time into promising kids.

BTW, has it ever occurred to you Crammers may be carrying an injury?  Geez!!!!!!

Crameri has been terrible in the reserves
and their is a reason he's been there, we just aren't privy to that info.

Yep, got me beat. Can't be form related...

In - Hurley, Crameri, Van Unen, Kav!

Out - Winderlich (inj), Fletch (Susp), Hardingham, Kommer or Davey.

IN: Hurley, Crameri, Hille, Kav

OUT: Gumby (that hurt) Fletch (susp) Ryder (lazy) Winderlich(fark I feel bad for this bloke. Massive heart, he'll be back)

I watched Crameri in reserves last 2 weeks. Looks completely disinterested and terribly out of form. No way on those performances can he come on. Joe Daniher was only player who seemed ok form wise. Bellcho needs to be dropped and bring hille in.

Yep, got me beat. Can't be form related...

Playing somewhere else next year? =\\

Playing somewhere else next year? =\\

North Ballarat?

Too many changes in recent weeks.

Ins: Lloyd, J.Johnson, Joe Misiti.

Just for this game.

Can we throw MJ, Hardwick and Solomon in there ... just for good measure :)

Can we throw MJ, Hardwick and Solomon in there ... just for good measure :)

D Bewick should get a run too.

IN: Hurley, Hille, Colyer 

Out: Fletch (sus), Belcho, Winders (inj)

Bellchambers or Ryder really both could do with a motivation readjustment... Hille deserves a 'goodbye' game in front of a home crowd and I'd prefer it v North than Rd 23 v Tigers 

Colyer for run

Hurley and Gumby up forward ... why not

Pears has to stay ... reward the guy for effort, don't drop him when he's starting to string it together 

D Bewick should get a run too.

And Hirdy can play as Co- Captain Coach 

good ins

And Hirdy can play as Co- Captain Coach 

good ins

Paul Barnard would be a solid in as well..

Paul Barnard would be a solid in as well..

Solid is absolutely the appropriate word 

that Monfries bloke goes alright, the good small forward we need, Andrew Lovett the speedy mid.  Doh!

In: unbiased umpiring

Out: fatigue

seriously though I have no ■■■■■■ idea.  I thought we put up a good team yesterday who did play well for a few minutes then it all went to ■■■■.  Hille in for Bell maybe and Colyer for Kommer who looks shagged out.  Reckon young Merrett might get another chance.

Anyone else remember Fletch keep Petrie goal-less last year in the loss? If he gets off, wouldn't mind seeing that match-up happen again.

Give a few young fellas a run. Kav!, Joe, Browne, Dalgleish.

Leave out whoever you want.

Out: Ryder (suspended), Fletcher (suspended), Winderlich (Injured)

In: Crameri, Hurley, Colyer

Fletch will get a week, Winders is gone, leave the other 20 in the team cos they only played about 2.5 quarters this week, so by that logic should be fresh as daisies for Norf.