Changes for the Thugs

Only ones i can see are:

Out: Crowley, Gwilt
In: Michael, Eades

If Tippa doesn’t play, I’m going to struggle to find the motivation to show up

Gwilt is awful but is literally the only defender we have fit that has any idea what he is doing.

Would think Kelly.

Gwilt is crap but you keep him in as s for older body. Maybe take kicking responsibilities of him.

Out - the VIC :frowning:

Gwilt is awful but is literally the only defender we have fit that has any idea what he is doing.
General Gwilt ? Yeh nah. General Baggers , remember him?

Yeah need him back there.

Honestly I barely remember him playing last night.

Bring in Kommer.

In: Kelly, Stokes
Out: Crowley, Walla

Langford needs a rest imo. Would like to see francis brought in for him

Can’t see why Ashby isn’t due. Tell him he’s guaranteed a game with a bonus 6 games in a row to establish himself after he’s served a suspension for clocking Mitchell.

Actually, add Francis for Langford as well.

Put him in Kelly’s HBF slot and have Pops on the ball.

You could genuinely consider 8 changes, with a whole bunch of guys needing a rest. Would be stunned if we did it, but tired team, short week etc.

Potential ins would be:

Kelly
Stokes if fit
Polkinghorne because this is the sort of thing you want mature bodies for
Michael
Ashby
Kommer
Mckenna
Francis

Etc etc

A mix of mature types, and kids who aren’t worn down.

Obviously you wouldn’t actually go that many changes, so it will be interesting to see what woosha does. Seems a big list management week. Want to reinvigorate the side, and put in a competitive performance against a hated enemy.

Oh how I wish for us to find the switch this week and put a massive dent in Hawthorn. They’re just going, but we’re not where we’d hope to be unfortunately.

(Edit: stupid auto correct throughout)

Enjoy your ■■■■ crowd and ■■■■ ratings AFL.

I forgot about Stokes. His class would be handy.

No thanks. The guy has been really dissapointing for us.let him play in the vfl for a few weeks until he finds the required motivation to play.

Crowley has to be out. The guy is just non competitive at the moment.

I just want guys in the team who will bring effort. Too many of our guys are just happy to rock up and coast through games

Free kick hawthorn

Crowley did a hammy. He may never play senior footy again

Out: Essington
In: fk nose

Yeah need him back there.

Honestly I barely remember him playing last night.

I know what you mean. Gwilt had 1 more touch than Baggers. I bet you noticed Gwilt, but not for the right reasons.