Changes for the Thugs

I forgot about Stokes. His class would be handy.

No thanks. The guy has been really dissapointing for us.let him play in the vfl for a few weeks until he finds the required motivation to play.

Crowley has to be out. The guy is just non competitive at the moment.

I just want guys in the team who will bring effort. Too many of our guys are just happy to rock up and coast through games

Yeah, don’t think he’s straight back in material…even if half of the guys who played last night deserve to be dropped.

How far off it is Laverde? .

What about McKernan?

How far off it is Laverde? .

hasnt even played a game of vfl, so far off it.

In: Kelly, Laverde and Francis

Out: Crowley, Tippa and someone else

That’s keen!!
Bloke hasn’t played footy for a fair while. I want to see heaps of him in the back half of the year as I think he is a real talent but surely he needs at least 1-2 weeks in the VFL first?

In: Kelly, Laverde and Francis

Out: Crowley, Tippa and someone else

That’s keen!!
Bloke hasn’t played footy for a fair while. I want to see heaps of him in the back half of the year as I think he is a real talent but surely he needs at least 1-2 weeks in the VFL first?

he does

imagine the outrage if a non-blitz lovechild came back from half a season off to play seniors as their first gig

I say we rest Zerrett, Zaka, Bags, etc and get Woosh to deadpan “we picked a team we think can beat the Hawks” to the media. Then if anyone accuses us of tanking say “oh, so you thought we were going to beat the Hawks?”

Out: old VFL/AFL record score, old VFL/AFL record winning margin
In: new record score, new record winning margin.

Langford needs a rest imo. Would like to see francis brought in for him

Wasn’t he rested 2-3 weeks ago (swans game)

Why dors he need a rest. Was freed up went yo midfield had 7 and made a difference.

Joey- Mitch Orazio had about 4 marks total and we can go and say they can’t play or cant mark so my point is Langford was also in that group and it was impossible to get clear space with the awful ball movement. This does not mean he needs rest. Langford needs to go to the wing and mid as he does consistently provide inside 50,s to our advantage and link up very well

I have no idea what you just said

I’d rather gift a game to Stokes and drop one of our listed players that disappointed and teach them a lesson.

We are totally farked for this game.

Kudos to supporters who turn up.

No thanks. The guy has been really dissapointing for us.let him play in the vfl for a few weeks until he finds the required motivation to play.

I just want guys in the team who will bring effort. Too many of our guys are just happy to rock up and coast through games

What? He (Stokes) actually played well pre-injury. I think he’d need a vfl run first but he wasnt ‘disapointing’ earlier.

We are totally farked for this game.

Kudos to supporters who turn up.

Nah. I will be there. Its my one chance in the week I can get out of all of those “odd jobs around the house that need to be done”

What? He (Stokes) actually played well pre-injury. I think he’d need a vfl run first but he wasnt ‘disapointing’ earlier.

Not to mention Crowley did a hammy and is out anyway.
Makes you wonder who watches a game before commenting.

But they didn’t show him walking around the boundary line for 5 minutes or anything like that did they. We almost missed out on seeing Hams kick a goal from memory given the focus they put on Crowley’s hammy.

I have no idea what you just said

Sorry

I am not sure Langers needs a rest. A change of scenery out of the forward line is all he needs. If a 26 old Mitch Brown cant get it and if JD cant get it down deep, neither will Langers . Bring him up the field and let him run he will make a good difference

But they didn’t show him walking around the boundary line for 5 minutes or anything like that did they. We almost missed out on seeing Hams kick a goal from memory given the focus they put on Crowley’s hammy.

Cooney. Missed set shot.

I watched the game.

Crowley shouldn’t play again for us.

Stokes has been very disappointing. For a guy with as much experience as he has, regularly goes to ground, doesn’t do the 1%s, doesn’t put in off the ball. As of right now, Just doesn’t deserve a game in our side. If he goes back to the vfl and puts in 3 really good game and puts in the required effort then by all means, pick him.If he plays like he did earlier in the year- he is just taking up a a spot in the team.