Changes for the Thugs

OUT: Crowley, Jerrett, Gleeson

IN: Francis, Kelly, LAV

Sure fire way to ruin Lav would be to bring him in on limited preparation

How's Grima tracking?

Like the cripple we knew he’d be. I reckon we got him almost exclusively for morale around the club.

In: Kelly, polkinghorne
out: Zaharakis (rested), Crowley,

If walla suspended then ashby in.

In: Kelly, polkinghorne out: Zaharakis (rested), Crowley,

If walla suspended then ashby in.

Zaka doesn’t need a rest. He ain’t a kid or top up. He is a mature listed player. He is a leader. He needs to figure out how to break a tag and he will do that by playing imo

In Kelly Michael
Out Crowley Tippa

We are totally farked for this game.

Kudos to supporters who turn up.

Thank you

Unless I die this week, I will be there. And even if I die Mrs Fox will have the ashes in her handbag.

Out: watching live
In: watching the replay in solitude

Breust 4 Poopolo 4 Cyril 3
Gunston 3.

In: Kelly, Ashby
Out: Crowley, Tippa (reported)

Will be sitting at home with a six pack and hurling abuse at the TV with my dog hiding under my bed.

Will be sitting at home with a six pack and hurling abuse at the TV with my dog hiding under my bed.

You sound like me! Haha!

Bugger the result.

Let’s just go the knuckle.

First up, Sam Mitchell.

Bugger the result.

First up, Sam Mitchell.

(Insert sex joke here)

Gonna bring a bag of pepita seeds this Friday night and just eat em to occupy myself during the game.

Bugger the result.

First up, Sam Mitchell.

Second up, Sam Mitchell.

You all saw the Chocolate Frog give Ambrose the Jack Dyer Don’t Argue, the open palm in the moosh: but no one saw him get a free kick for it…

It’s about time we got tough. The selectors ought to pick the 22 toughest nuts on our list and tell them to go the hammer right from the off. Doesn’t matter if they get reported for dropping the nearest Maybloom. Get a melee going — a real brawl.

Four weeks off ? So what ? The club can pay them their wages. The more reports the better — say, a mimimum of ten — all the better if we’re unable to field a team the next week.

Don’t tell me that’s unsporting — it’s no more unsporting than banning 34 innocent men from playing for 12 months without any evidence…

Pipe-dream, I suppose…

Breust 4 Poopolo 4 Cyril 3 Gunston 3.

And that’s the end of the first quarter…

Breust 4 Poopolo 4 Cyril 3 Gunston 3.
Head-high frees each?

You sound like me! Haha!

Sounds like my dog too