Changes v Cats Round 9 - the squad

About time we picked on form, not favourites

Makes you wonder if Neeld really was the problem?

2 Likes

He’s the most likely to kill the opposition

2 Likes

I’m not sure he can be blamed for selection

It’s multiple people on the panel who pick the side

This weeks changes more to do with fact we lost to Blues which is just rock bottom and it’s simply time to change things up.

if it backfires theres the coaches, dodoro, or xavier.

Yeah but Myers was old trusty.

Who knows whether they’ll make a difference? Dea’s an honest plodder. Guelfi hasn’t really done much. Langford’s last game wasn’t too bad but neither was it great. Ridley and Clarke are unknown quantities at senior level.

Let’s hope.

Probably not - certainly not the whole problem, but I think sacking an assistant mid-year is a fair admission things in general are not going right - hopefully it’s one change of many.

2 Likes

knowing myers will be automatically selected next week

I have found clarity.

1 Like

How do you feel about climate change?

I’d be more upset if Clarke wasn’t in.

2 Likes

Sunday morning
“We gave Kyle the job on Dangerfield and unfortunately he just wasn’t able to beat Paddy.”

3 Likes

Or

He gave him a paddy whack and was great.

Clarke, Guelfi and Ridley in is fantastic. Langford in and Parish out is a waste. It’ll just be reversed in a week or two anyway so you may as well keep Parish at the higher level. Unless they move Langford forward where he can actually contribute but doubt it…

Most sensible team selection at Essendon in about 10 years. Don’t think it will change this week’s result, but definitely a step in the right direction.

Hopefully, Myers is given 35 games rehab, and then a farewell game Round 22 2019.

More likely McKenna would give a paddy whack

1 Like

was Langford playing forward in the VFL @theDJR?

JLong is getting close, emergency list now.

He has “rested” forward in games this year, but that’s only for a few minutes a quarter at best.

Swap him with Stringer.