Changes v Cats Round 9 - the squad

Brilliant changes. I honestly don’t care if we lose (likely with whatever team we put out there, let’s be honest) , we are playing youth and rewarding form.

Excited to watch on Saturday now!

2 Likes

In that video of the kids debuting, woosha did say we have two forced changes. Hurley/Myers

Same here. Just when i think I’m out they reel me right back in.

Once the team is announced why can’t we delete this thread and start a thread with the actual team instead of having to search for it.

6 Likes

He is warming us up for everyone’s favourite change next week:

In: Myers
Out: Langford

7 Likes

For those wondering, Myers and Langford have played 1 game together, a 112 point loss. Langford was subbed off. Also playing in that game: Pears, Steinberg, Edwards, and Giles.

6 Likes

V glad the Geufli is back in.

6 Likes

Woosha - “yeah Myers being carried on the shoulders of others has led to a sore hip. Common injury for a leader and with the boney shoulders of smith has accentuated the problem. Injury should settle down once Langford has a low possession game.”

2 Likes

Good changes, wish Mutch kept his place. Was solid.

1 Like
1 Like

yep feel the same, coming to terms with the year being shot so the goalposts have shifted. just want to see some fresh blood and a bit of passion and camaraderie from the boys. I wouldn’t put the house on us winning but I felt more certain of us losing last week than I do this week for no other reason than I’ve witnessed Essendon games the last 15 years .

1 Like

And Mutch is not.

Better goal awareness and forward craft than Baguley surely? I have seen him kick quite a few nice goals in the VFL.

longy emergency.

get him in before dreamtime.

2 Likes

Long is not good enough

2 Likes

Woosha : David Im getting some pressure i think its time you had a spell in the VFL

David: but Woosha i have photos of you!!

Woosha: injuried it is

2 Likes

Who is going to be traded

They are the best changes we’ve had this season. They actually got it right

5 Likes

But what am I supposed to get angry at now? :worried:

4 Likes